Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    I've search the forum and can't find an answer to this. The C/C that I registered with my Palm Profile has been compromised so it was cancelled. I'm still waiting to get a new card. I need to update the C/C in my Palm Profile info so I can continue to buy apps. I have an app that I would like to pay for now in the phone (brain FART and forgot about the C/C not being good). I went to palm.com logged into "Manage My Device" and there was no way to update my C/C from there. I opened a chat with tech support or customer service, the guy I talked to was a moron and didn't know what I was talking about. So I just hung up on him. I know I can go to "Backup" on the phone and completely delete my Palm Profile, but would that be the right thing to do? Will I be able to re register a profile? And what else will that do to my phone if anything? Thanks for any help or advice anybody can give me.
    open the App Catalog and then tap the tab on the upper left hand corner and hit Preferences and Accounts.