1.    #1  
    Just curious, got a question for EU Pre owners.

On the label under the battery, does it indicate any FCC ID? Is it O8F-CASG?

Reason I want to know is that in the manual it only seem to list one FCC ID, so I'm curious if they share the same one.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    I can't see any under my battery, but I didn't really expect there to be an FCC id. Isn't that just for the states?

There's the CE code, the model, IMEI & Serial number along with some other number and logo I've never seen before. But that's about it.
  3.    #3  
    Actually, my Centro I bought from Hong Kong had a FCC ID, same as the US unlocked units. I'm asking this to see if they are actually the same hardware with different band settings. So I guess that proves they aren't the same hardware, P100UEU and P100UNA units, final nail in the coffin.

Is there an IC number as well? It should start with 3905A if it does. (IC = Industry Canada, btw.)
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here