Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I've been pretty curious as to what Sprints next flagship device will be since the pre is going to be headed to Verizon early next year. It seems as if Verizon is getting all of its phones to match whats on Sprint and more.
    Pre2.
  3.    #3  
    Do you think that will be out soon?
    They haven't asked me what I want yet, so I haven't named it. I'll post it here first, as soon as that happens.
  5.    #5  
    what?
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthewj555 View Post
    Do you think that will be out soon?
    i think hparsons has the inside info on that.
    Banana Phone
    http://www.funnycorner.net/funny-pictures/5082/banana-phone.jpg
    Pre2? OK, the hardware is far from perfect, but the software needs fixing far more than the hardware does.

I think Sprint already has its new flagship: the Hero.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Quote Originally Posted by meyerweb View Post
    pre2? Ok, the hardware is far from perfect, but the software needs fixing far more than the hardware does.

I think sprint already has its new flagship: The hero.
    pre. 2.
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Who knows, but I do know I will be getting it because it'll be a lot better then the Pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by alex1080p View Post
    Who knows, but I do know I will be getting it because it'll be a lot better then the Pre.
    so you're getting the Pre after you get this new flagship phone? That doesn't make sense.
    How about combining forces. HTC HD2 + Pre = Almost better than sex.
    going off return rates at our locations and service swaps as well as general curiousity Hero is probably doing very well so I think they might pimp it more, I love the commercials, love Android and just about everything about it and I know exactly what i'm going to have to fix in the future with each phone from each company so HTC has been great so far. I still like the Moment just because theirs a keyboard and trackball but we did have 1 return today which is the first i've seen. not a single return on the Hero or Service swap, no complaints that we had with Pre. the Hero Software on the Moment will be awesome once I break it in and get that new phone feel gone but I am kinda worried about what i'm in for considering samsungs repair history.
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by groovdafied View Post
    How about combining forces. HTC HD2 + Pre = Almost better than sex.
    ah man....no freaking way.

I know. What he meant to say was Touch Pro 2 form Factor + Web OS + Iphone Apps + Snapdragon 1 GHz CPU + 256 MB RAM minimum + Micro SD Slot + Flash 10.1 & a better SDK = Almost better then sex
    agreed... i wouldnt be surprised if Hero sales are outpacing Pre's right now.
    i imagine salespeople at stores are probably pushing the hero more too.

Quote Originally Posted by meyerweb View Post
    I think Sprint already has its new flagship: the Hero.
    Quote Originally Posted by donm527 View Post
    agreed... i wouldnt be surprised if Hero sales are outpacing Pre's right now.
    i imagine salespeople at stores are probably pushing the hero more too.
    well if online retailers can be used as an indication, pre is still the top seller.

the pre two should bring better battery, an autofocus cam. Hd recording. Tree based task app (for me) a slider that is on rails, and use omap9 multi-core for amazing multitasking performance.

also the dock should be upgraded to inctegrate a micro projector, ans there should be support for BT keyboard. But since I'm dreaming, I will ask for integrated projection keyboard. I want usb host and sd card support.

that elway my pre can be a multitaking multitouch laser keyboard computer with a forty inch projection screen.

also, sms tone control.
    Last edited by windzilla; 11/22/2009 at 07:52 AM.
    I imagine the next phone would be another android phone because there are so many manufacturers for it. Then when palm is ready to show the next phone it has we will see that be the focus on sprint. Android is going to be in the spotlight for some time now.
    Quote Originally Posted by windzilla View Post
    well if online retailers can be used as an indication, pre is still the top seller.
    I hope you're not using Amazon as your qualifier for this. While the Palm Pre is indeed the top-selling phone for Sprint, an examination of their lineup clearly shows that Amazon doesn't sell the Sprint Hero, nor the Touch Pro 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by windzilla View Post

the pre two should bring better battery, an autofocus cam. Hd recording. Tree based task app (for me) a slider that is on rails, and use omap9 multi-core for amazing multitasking performance.

also the dock should be upgraded to inctegrate a micro projector, ans there should be support for BT keyboard. But since I'm dreaming, I will ask for integrated projection keyboard. I want usb host and sd card support.

that elway my pre can be a multitaking multitouch laser keyboard computer with a forty inch projection screen.

also, sms tone control.
    And if they don't fix WebOS, and get real apps into the catalog, who cares?
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast