Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    found this here Sprint Reveals 2010 Smartphone Lineup [Android, BlackBerry, Windows Mobile, WiMAX Phones Mentioned; App Store in the Works] Ľ TFTS – Technology, Gadgets & Curiosities

"So what can we expect from Sprint next year? Windows Mobile 6.5 phones are currently being tested and you can expect the HTC Touch Pro2 from and other models to arrive in 2010. Sprint will also embrace Windows Mobile 7 as soon as it arrives but until then Windows Mobile lovers will only have version 6.5 to play with.

Sprint intends to launch plenty of Android and BlackBerry phones next year although we donít have any names yet. Future BlackBerry handsets will all come with Wi-Fi enabled while Android phones will come most likely from HTC. Current Android smartphones, the HTC Hero and the Samsung Moment, will be updated to Android 2.0 and the most interesting future Android phone will be a GSM/CDMA hybrid.

Sprint is also preparing for 4G and while itís busy deploying its network, the carrier is also testing WiMAX phones. At least one such phone will be available next year but we donít know yet who is going to make it.

Sprintís current Store will disappear in favor of a new App Store. Once Sprintís future App Store is in place the carrier will not ship any smartphone with pre-installed apps. Instead customers will be able to choose what apps to download and what to ignore."

if they could get a 4g phone out next year, that would be a bid boost. then we can finally video talk
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzard Jr View Post

if they could get a 4g phone out next year, that would be a bid boost. then we can finally video talk
    Rubenstein has already stated that they indeed will have 4g phones by next year which I will be all over. If palm makes pre2 with 4g then im all over it. If not then....Android here I come.

Also the Pre is Sprint's Flagship phone still if im not mistaken. They are still getting all the advertising dollars last I heard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slayix312 View Post
    Also the Pre is Sprint's Flagship phone still if im not mistaken. They are still getting all the advertising dollars last I heard.
    Nope. The new Now Network commercial is about the Hero, Tour, and Pre, with the Hero chief among them. For some bizarre reason, even though the Pre has multiple Twitter apps, someone at Sprint Photoshopped HTC's Peep app (a superior Twitter client, granted) onto the Pre in this commercial.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12