1.    #1  
    I hope their is a Palm Pre 2 coming to Sprint with a better build quality and an onscreen keyboard...sigh only time will tell hopefully CES 2010
    no.
    Quote Originally Posted by chud311 View Post
    no.
    LOL!

you should elaborate w your responses...

H E L L NO!

It will be at least the 1 yr anniversary before a v2 will be released...And Palm doesn't do virtual Keyboards....The physical Keyboard is kinda their thing.
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    the homebrew virtual keyboard seems so nice when actually typing, I feel that they could really add a third style of phone. Imagine the Pixi, but instead of a keyboard, all screen and gesture area.

That said, I'd like them to fully enable the Pre's hardware before putting out a 2nd Pre. If they put out a new model phone with video recording and 3d graphics without enabling it on the Pre, I'd be really upset.

The Pre 2 should have video/voice recording, 3d graphics, voice command, home screen widgets, bluetooth file transfer, a microSD slot, a higher rez screen, a kickstand for viewing videos on a desk, and be a "world phone" in addition to all the good stuff the Pre already has. The Pre should get lots of this, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrolesen View Post
    the homebrew virtual keyboard seems so nice when actually typing, I feel that they could really add a third style of phone. Imagine the Pixi, but instead of a keyboard, all screen and gesture area.

That said, I'd like them to fully enable the Pre's hardware before putting out a 2nd Pre. If they put out a new model phone with video recording and 3d graphics without enabling it on the Pre, I'd be really upset.

The Pre 2 should have video/voice recording, 3d graphics, voice command, home screen widgets, bluetooth file transfer, a microSD slot, a higher rez screen, a kickstand for viewing videos on a desk, and be a "world phone" in addition to all the good stuff the Pre already has. The Pre should get lots of this, too.
    Im amazed that anyone has bought this phone.
    a screen that has no dead pixels...probably impossible for palm but would be nice.
    video recording.
    better build quality.
    better AIM client.
    MORE MENU OPTIONS!
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    I think it'll be around late next year if there even is a Pre 2.

Better build quality. (That means bigger screen as well)
    Faster WebOS
    Video Recording
    Voice Memos/Commands

That's all I really want. That's all there needs to be.
    Memory Card slot. Since this is mostly an apple team though, I'm better off still dreaming.
    My ideal phone would be a Droid external with a better keyboard, snapdragon based internal hardware, and with WebOS updated to where it should be with recording, flash, etc. At any rate we won't see anything until the Pre has been out for at least a year.
    video talking