1.    #1  
    ok so i recently updated my phone to the 1.3.1 update, and i remembered to that in the thread for the tweaks, themes, etc. it says that before updating it is strongly reccommended to remove all before updating and then put them back on once the update has occurred. so i removed the theme that i had on my phone and forgot to remove the tweaks, and when i try to put them back on i keep getting error codes and within the code i noticed "ERROR: update already installed?"... if anyone has any suggestions of what i can do i would be very grateful. thanks in advance for ur help
  2. ay
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gmleonar View Post
    ok so i recently updated my phone to the 1.3.1 update, and i remembered to that in the thread for the tweaks, themes, etc. it says that before updating it is strongly reccommended to remove all before updating and then put them back on once the update has occurred. so i removed the theme that i had on my phone and forgot to remove the tweaks, and when i try to put them back on i keep getting error codes and within the code i noticed "ERROR: update already installed?"... if anyone has any suggestions of what i can do i would be very grateful. thanks in advance for ur help
    Install Emergency Patch Recovery from Preware. You can find it by typing it out under List of Everything. That should hopefully do the trick, and then you can properly reinstall your patches.
  3.    #3  
    thanks for the response, however where do i find this ERP? where do i type it in, ive tried to find the List of Everything, can u be a little more specific please? thanks again
    look under List of Everything. Alphabetize it. Go down to the E section. Emergency Patch Recovery.

it's just past Elvis and elvis presley.
  5. ay
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gmleonar View Post
    thanks for the response, however where do i find this ERP? where do i type it in, ive tried to find the List of Everything, can u be a little more specific please? thanks again
    It sounds like you might not have Preware installed yet, correct? List of Everything can be found on the first menu under Preware when it opens. If you need help installing Preware, let me know. You can install it via FileCoaster or WebOS Quick Install. You can find instructions throughout these forums by searching and/or reply if you have questions.
  6.    #6  
    so i think i may have to restore the phone to factory settings cuz none of the apps under file coaster r working, its just not loading them, and ive tried to install it via webos quick install and thats not working either. the only thing im sad to lose is my high score on bubbles which is 870 but unless someone has any other suggestions i guess im just going to have to do that... thanks again