Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jack87 View Post
    ya i just did it to.. interesting.. but once again the buttons are transparent and the divider doesn't fade away.. color all remains the same. you really think he went into preferences first then back swiped to take the screenshot?
    I have no idea what he did. All I am saying is there appears to be glitches in how the app catalog presents itself. So, based on that, and presumably a new version of the app catalog, it could present itself in a very similar way, yet different from the current edition.

So, I plan to stay a bit skeptical, but hopeful. I don't think any of the evidence we have seen so far is 100% truth or 100% fake. There are too many unknowns to call it one way or the other for me.
    If this is all true, my bet is they're waiting to announce any of this until their CES keynote in Jan 2010. My guess is they'll show off a new device and webOS 2.0, with GPU acceleration and a native apps SDK.
    Developer of:

-------------------------------------
    Discuss my apps in my developer forum
    that is a good point. Rumors are fun
    Global Posts
    570 Global Posts
    Here's my screenshot to add to the mix ...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Visor/Sprint Springboard Expansion Module > Visor Platinum > Tungsten E > Centro (work) > Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by RafRol View Post
    Here's my screenshot to add to the mix ...
    weird yours does indeed change color at the bottom and is not transparent. but does not display bits of the app bellow the lowest one showing

Alright my hands are going up in the Air I have no idea!!! although i dont like the way the pre moves vs the gameplay seems a bit odd.

none the less i am clueless
    Last edited by jack87; 11/23/2009 at 01:17 AM.
    MatterOfFactJack
    Quote Originally Posted by jack87 View Post
    weird yours does indeed change color at the bottom and is not transparent. but does not display bits of the app bellow the lowest one showing

Alright my hands are going up in the Air I have no idea!!! although i dont like the way the pre moves vs the gameplay seems a bit odd.
    Welcome to the camp who has no idea what is going on. I'll get you a smiley face beer now....

Global Posts
    747 Global Posts
    I'm totally sure palm would completely hold off on integrating the gpu with their WebOS interface to make sure that the pre can run games with no sound first. Totally makes sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbw View Post
    how does someone only have 9 posts on here & know someone @ palm?

Is that even a real question? I see people on here with a few thousand, and they dont know $!#@.
    I dont know what i think either. I mean,ea cant even get us a non demo connect four...
    Global Posts
    747 Global Posts
    and ea's other games in the catalog have the company name Electronic Arts

the burden of proof lies with the video provider and screenshots and video, when you cant even see the video load, do not pass the sniff test even a little bit

seriously, youtube ps3 palm pre emulator. would you people believe that too? it's the same concept.
    someone needs to explain the whole app mosquitones. if this was a hoax, how would they have access to an app that is not even released yet?
    i a confused.. kinda like thinking about in terminator 1 john Connor sends his friend to protect his mom from the terminator then he ends up inpregnating her with john.. so he sent his dad back in time to become his dad.. but since he is the one that sent his dad back that means he had to be born first to send him back but he cant be born without sending him back.. so confusing!
    Last edited by jack87; 11/23/2009 at 01:43 AM.
    MatterOfFactJack
    Quote Originally Posted by kbritt31 View Post
    someone needs to explain the whole app mosquitones. if this was a hoax, how would they have access to an app that is not even released yet?
    Dude...Mosquitones is in the app catalog....

Quote Originally Posted by jack87
    i a confused.. kinda like thinking about in terminator 1 john Connor sends his friend to protect his from the terminator then hen ends up inpregnating her with john.. so he sent his dad back in time to become his dad.. but since he is the one that sent his dad back that means he had to be born first to send him back but he cant be born without sending him back.. so confusing!
    rofl
    Quote Originally Posted by Complex Pants View Post
    Dude...Mosquitones is in the app catalog....
    oh, weird...i searched and searched for it and it finally came up
    Global Posts
    747 Global Posts
    I know a guy at palm, he's like some kinda genius

Quote Originally Posted by Stihl View Post

Yes yes, this was mentioned earlier in the thread. There is a subtle difference between claiming your pre can play full PS3 games and saying your pre can play a game designed for mobile platforms. Especially a game that plays on a piece of hardware (the iPhone) that has virtually the same hardware as the pre.

Also, the guy in that video looks like an *****. Also claiming that your are a racist if you question the proof. This is hardly evidence against the video posted earlier.

lol
    MatterOfFactJack
    Global Posts
    747 Global Posts
    this entire thread is a troll thread

what is the difference between the original video and this video, if you edit the guy's speaking parts out?
    i think we should start betting money on the validity of this video
    this entire thread is a troll thread

what is the difference between the original video and this video, if you edit the guy's speaking parts out?
    The content mostly. NFS is a known mobile phone game; little big planet is not a mobile phone game.

And you are right, I don't have definitive proof that the NFS video is real. However, there is a lot more credibility there than the link you posted. And you can't ignore the guy's speaking part, because that is part of the presentation. He was looking for fame/fortune/something. The short NFS video makes no claims, and doesn't seem to be grasping for anything other than letting the world know it exists.

I'm totally sure palm would completely hold off on integrating the gpu with their WebOS interface to make sure that the pre can run games with no sound first. Totally makes sense.
    How do you know that sound was not recorded on the video? Or that the phone was muted? There are again many ways to explain the lack of sound, besides it being a hoax.
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast