Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 346
  1. #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by bruba View Post
    Videos on the Pre have rounded edges. The game doesn't have rounded edges..

    But some more info/proof would be cool. This would be big news..
    There's a patch to remove the rounded edges from everything.
  2. #42  
    Quote Originally Posted by bruba View Post
    Videos on the Pre have rounded edges. The game doesn't have rounded edges..

    But some more info/proof would be cool. This would be big news..
    Yeah, but he could have enabled the square corners patch to be thorough.
    Sprint Palm Pre - WebOS 2.1 > Sprint HTC Arrive
  3. #43  
    It didn't seem like the accelerometer tilting was particularly connected to the driving to me, but I'm willing to go with it.

    This is the sort of thing Palm needs to highlight and publicize well before it actually hits the app store. People who are in doubt or who have already jumped would be quite interested to hear tell of Palm getting arcade-level games on WebOS...

    ...however, the 25 second+ loading time and fact THAT Palm and/or EA is being so quiet about this leads me to believe that this title, GPU support, and release on a current version of WebOS is a loooooong ways off. Hopefully not too long.
  4. #44  
    i have seen where someone ran an emulator for ps3 on the pre and actually loaded up and played like gears of war or something like that

    check this out
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  5. #45  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    i have seen where someone ran an emulator for ps3 on the pre and actually loaded up and played like gears of war or something like that

    check this out
    Yeah, but that was a bad fake...
    Sprint Palm Pre - WebOS 2.1 > Sprint HTC Arrive
  6. Tcub's Avatar
    Posts
    406 Posts
    Global Posts
    419 Global Posts
    #46  
    I'd like another video or some photos of the App on a Launch page and would about webOS? What version is that Pre running? That would be more exciting proof than anything else IMO.

    okay, I've played racing games on the iPhone.. why is there no button for acceleration/brake?

    I'm questioning the validity of this video..
    Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
  7. #47  


    you be the judge lol they both actually look fake but who knows lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  8. #48  
    Quote Originally Posted by mikah912 View Post
    It didn't seem like the accelerometer tilting was particularly connected to the driving to me, but I'm willing to go with it.

    This is the sort of thing Palm needs to highlight and publicize well before it actually hits the app store. People who are in doubt or who have already jumped would be quite interested to hear tell of Palm getting arcade-level games on WebOS...

    ...however, the 25 second+ loading time and fact THAT Palm and/or EA is being so quiet about this leads me to believe that this title, GPU support, and release on a current version of WebOS is a loooooong ways off. Hopefully not too long.

    agree with you strongly on this, infact the 25+ second load time makes me Less skeptical. the camera and angles make telling how well it responds a little difficult to make out. I'm putting this in the keep an eye out category.

    anyone with familiarity on the ipod, or console versions of this know if the screen shots are all the same? any notable differences?
    There are four lights.
  9. #49  
    is this true!1..wow!
  10. Modular's Avatar
    Posts
    71 Posts
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    #50  
    This video is the real deal.
  11. #51  
    If this is true, then I will be very, very happy. However, as other have said, it seems a bit unlikely. But, Palm has said they are working GPU acceleration and it wouldn't be unlike Palm to court some big developers in secret, just so they have a killer app or two when the release does occur.
  12. CUH
    CUH is offline
    CUH's Avatar
    Posts
    48 Posts
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    #52  
    notice the car's rpm revving at the beginning but he wasnt even pressing anything. FAKE!
  13. doc31's Avatar
    Posts
    707 Posts
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    #53  
    Quote Originally Posted by CUH View Post
    notice the car's rpm revving at the beginning but he wasnt even pressing anything. FAKE!
    iphone app does the same thing. The game auto accelerates
    I don't care what you say SPRINT kicks
    Treo650/Treo700p/Treo700wx/Treo755/HTC Touch/ Treo Pro/ Touch Pro/ Touch Diamond / Palm Pre / HTC EVO Shift / Nexus S 4G
    My Themes - Prethemer
  14. #54  
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc31 View Post
    iphone app does the same thing. The game auto accelerates
    Same thing on the ZuneHD racing game. This could be true, but I'd still stay skeptical.
  15. #55  
    hmmmm, this is a tough one
  16. CUH
    CUH is offline
    CUH's Avatar
    Posts
    48 Posts
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    #56  
    /
  17. #57  
    Quote Originally Posted by dcoaster View Post
    Same thing on the ZuneHD racing game. This could be true, but I'd still stay skeptical.
    It is an option, or it could be that if you lean the device forward it accelerates and you decelerate by leaning it back.

    There is a possibility it is a fake, and there is a possibility that it is real. But there just isn't enough info to call it one way or another.

    If the OP can post a vid with him opening the app, then I think a lot more can be read into the truth of the GPU claim.
  18. CUH
    CUH is offline
    CUH's Avatar
    Posts
    48 Posts
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    #58  
    Yea that's what i said. Show a vid opening the game from the launcher then i'll be satisfied. Or better yet show us the new webos update.
  19. #59  
    Quote Originally Posted by CUH View Post
    The guy that posted the video is located in Clarkston, MI, but Palm's headquarter is in California. How can someone in Clarkston, MI get access to this game?
    I live in Cincinnati, but my best friend from growing up works in Washington DC. We still talk on the phone and even send e-mails! Distance means little these days, considering how connected we all are.
  20. #60  
    Quote Originally Posted by CUH View Post
    /
    Quote Originally Posted by Complex Pants View Post
    I live in Cincinnati, but my best friend from growing up works in Washington DC. We still talk on the phone and even send e-mails! Distance means little these days, considering how connected we all are.
    There are also some Palm reps that have to travel a lot for work. I remember meeting a Palm rep on launch day and he told me he pretty much lives out of his suitcase, because he has to travel so much for work.(This was in NJ as a note.)
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions