Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8131415161718
    It doesn't bother me that people didn't believe it because...well it is pretty unbelievably cool! What bothers me is how people can be such ****s about everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoTitans View Post
    It doesn't bother me that people didn't believe it because...well it is pretty unbelievably cool! What bothers me is how people can be such ****s about everything.
    Exactly! Believe what you like, but don't casually call people liars based simply on your opinion, especially with the religious fervour expressed by some.
    I wonder if the friend that works for palm got in trouble. They mentioned it at ces that they were unhappy about it. I hope he didn't get in trouble just to share with us.
    Quote Originally Posted by joetemp75 View Post
    I wonder if the friend that works for palm got in trouble. They mentioned it at ces that they were unhappy about it. I hope he didn't get in trouble just to share with us.
    Now that part I didn't believe. I suspect that whoever leaked it did it with either the overt or tacit approval of Palm and EA. I suspect they nodded, winked, and said "Give 'em something to argue about, and watch a few bozo's claim they can 'prove' it's 'fake'... this should be fun".
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    Now that part I didn't believe. I suspect that whoever leaked it did it with either the overt or tacit approval of Palm and EA. I suspect they nodded, winked, and said "Give 'em something to argue about, and watch a few bozo's claim they can 'prove' it's 'fake'... this should be fun".
    Yeah that's what I think it was. A little informal customer feedback maybe.
  6. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    Moral of the story , don't underestimate PALM.
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8131415161718