Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415161718 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by krische View Post
    I guess webosinternals is also saying that they found some OpenGL stuff in the new 1.3.5 update.
    I find this VERY exciting. I think we're in for some good news at CES.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by krische View Post
    I guess webosinternals is also saying that they found some OpenGL stuff in the new 1.3.5 update.
    Twitter / WebOS Internals: Two of the 1.3.5 update pa ...

Nail this, Palm, then announce some new hardware soon. I'll be back with flowers and candy.
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    awesome!
    Just wanted to point out that that earlier screenshot of the app catalog, the one with the disappearing line, is entirely reproducible in the app catalog now. whoa
    Quote Originally Posted by stung View Post
    Just wanted to point out that that earlier screenshot of the app catalog, the one with the disappearing line, is entirely reproducible in the app catalog now. whoa
    just noticed this myself.

looks like there is nothing but strong evidence that demo is 100% real.
    HAHAHAHA in your mother ****ing face, all you trolls and idiots who said this was obviously fake!!!
    Treo 300 > Hitachi G1000 > PPC-6700 > PPC-6800 (Mogul) > PPC-6850 (Touch Pro) > Palm Pre & HTC EVO Optimus V
    Oh... and the rounded corners in landscape are gone! lol Go Casperstar!
    looks like my prediction of a new sdk @ CES may come true.
    Truly none of you believe in god then cause theres no video or pictures right. Dont eat your words now hahahahahahaha LMAO
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stung View Post
    Here's a side-by-side screenshot.

Told you so
    Sprint Palm Pre - WebOS 2.1 > Sprint HTC Arrive
    oh snap. I just did the GPU dance. My Girlfriend thinks I'm crazy.
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.

If you notice. The original post that was said to be photoshoped is now in align with what the new app catalog looks like.

1. Same color as non-beta version of app catalog

2. Same format

3. Review count under stars

4. No file size

5. No release date for app

6. No current version

I have two pre's here. One I updated and the other hasn't been. I wanted to see if the two app catalogs looked different compared to one another and they did. So I decided to compare it to the alleged NFS game app screen shot. The new app catalog matches up perfectly with the NFS screen shot. And with only the last digit of the version being blacked out it is possible that there will be another x.x.0 update.
    Last edited by treetom; 12/29/2009 at 12:18 AM.
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    OMG... IS THIS FO'REAL?

Lol, I'm just very excited at this new evidence supporting this claim.
    Never thought I'd say this, but "Hope for Change"

I thought I'd had enough of cooking "birds" over the holidays, but I'm gettin' ready to find me some blackbirds. I'm sure I missed some (prolly a lot) but the following folks need to get out their eatin' utensiles, because I think if they have any integrity in them they'll be eating some big helpin's of crow:

• Abyssul
    • Cardfan
    • cnote1287
    • Deihmos
    • Elysian893
    • Stihl and dude, I believe you've got a debt of a certain type of pic every third post...
    • and a whole host of others

Would ya'll prefer original recipe or cajun spicy?
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    i thought i'd had enough of cooking "birds" over the holidays, but i'm gettin' ready to find me some blackbirds. I'm sure i missed some (prolly a lot) but the following folks need to get out their eatin' utensiles, because i think if they have any integrity in them they'll be eating some big helpin's of crow:

• abyssul
    • cardfan
    • cnote1287
    • deihmos
    • elysian893
    • stihl and dude, i believe you've got a debt of a certain type of pic every third post...

would ya'll prefer original recipe or cajun spicy?
    too cool ! :d
    Global Posts
    747 Global Posts
    If I were to graph my love affair with this phone, it would look pretty wild, but right now I'm riding a crest after the app catalog came out of beta. Sexy things are clearly on the way.

2010 is going to be a huge year for so many, many reasons, and I'm a man of my word, so starting the 1st, you'll all have even more reason to read my posts
    Quote Originally Posted by freezefire View Post
    Yeah I call TOTAL bs. Kid... don't do this.
    Palm would need to work a lot on the SDK to even allow games like Need for Speed to be possible.
    Where you at now... lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    I thought I'd had enough of cooking "birds" over the holidays, but I'm gettin' ready to find me some blackbirds. I'm sure I missed some (prolly a lot) but the following folks need to get out their eatin' utensiles, because I think if they have any integrity in them they'll be eating some big helpin's of crow:

• Abyssul
    • Cardfan
    • cnote1287
    • Deihmos
    • Elysian893
    • Stihl and dude, I believe you've got a debt of a certain type of pic every third post...

Would ya'll prefer original recipe or cajun spicy?
    Stick em on a wanted list for all i care, we believed and palm shall deliver...

Here Here!!!