Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Ive only found one deal for the black Friday ads coming up for the palm pre (Radio Shack- Palm Pre Cell Phone (w/2-Year Agreement) $99.99) any one know of any other deals going on for the phone? Also my contract is up in March I am able to update my phone Dec 1st would any one know how flexiable Sprint will be over 3 days? Any help will be appreciated! Thx
    Sprint is willing to be flexible in my experience but not 3 months flexible.

Quote Originally Posted by djesse02 View Post
    Ive only found one deal for the black Friday ads coming up for the palm pre (Radio Shack- Palm Pre Cell Phone (w/2-Year Agreement) $99.99) any one know of any other deals going on for the phone? Also my contract is up in March I am able to update my phone Dec 1st would any one know how flexiable Sprint will be over 3 days? Any help will be appreciated! Thx
    Sprint has tightened up the ship a lot in the last couple months and are not nearly as flexible as they used to be. You can try but don't get your hopes up. As far as the RS deal, it's not that great. Amazon has it for $80 right now but I am not 100% certain it cover renewals but I imagine it does.
    Quote Originally Posted by boomhower View Post
    Sprint has tightened up the ship a lot in the last couple months and are not nearly as flexible as they used to be. You can try but don't get your hopes up. As far as the RS deal, it's not that great. Amazon has it for $80 right now but I am not 100% certain it cover renewals but I imagine it does.
    Well it's understandable. They are doing a lot of things opposite of what other carriers are doing. Like not having so much restrictions on data usage, free roaming, lower rates. They are trying to give, but they'll need to set boundaries so they are not walked all over where it will drive them deeper into problems.

I don't know if I'm wrong or making sense...hopefully it does.
    you can't wait 3 days? Why does it hhave to be Black Friday? There are better deals out there right now.
    Hey! My contract ends in March and I'm due for an upgrade on Dec 1st.

I'm going to call Sprint on Monday and ask if I can get my upgrade on November 27th. I'm sure they won't mind... 3 days shouldn't be a big of a deal.

I just wonder if The Shack's deal has a waived activation fee AND if it's for upgrading customers. The activation fee is $35 or something right? I can get it online through work for $100 after mir without an activation fee AND use the 'save50' promotion code which gives me $25 credit for two months... Decisions, decisions.

On top of that, I'm getting the Acer Aspire 10.1" netbook at Office Max for $150. Do I want to spend so much on Black Friday?
    why go to radio shack when there are better deals out there???