Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1.    #1  
    anybody download this?

    Seems to work fine, like i can choose a picture and set it as my background. However, i cant seem to find out where on my Pre it is saved. I thought it would save to Wallpapers folder by default but im wrong. I need to find it so i can move it to another folder where Switcheroo can use it and alternate my background. Any help is appreciated
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter600 View Post
    anybody download this?

    Seems to work fine, like i can choose a picture and set it as my background. However, i cant seem to find out where on my Pre it is saved. I thought it would save to Wallpapers folder by default but im wrong. I need to find it so i can move it to another folder where Switcheroo can use it and alternate my background. Any help is appreciated
    Yeah, it's NOT saved and that's what stinks about it.
  3. #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter600 View Post
    anybody download this?

    Seems to work fine, like i can choose a picture and set it as my background. However, i cant seem to find out where on my Pre it is saved. I thought it would save to Wallpapers folder by default but im wrong. I need to find it so i can move it to another folder where Switcheroo can use it and alternate my background. Any help is appreciated
    If you plug in your Pre to your CPU, go to the USB portion and look for a folder thats grayed out and labeled ".wallpaper" (on my CPU it's the second folder down on the left), it should be in there.

    When you download a theme with a wallpaper thats were it saves it. I downloaded the Background app but haven't used it. seams kind of kewl though.

    You can also use Internalz to find them. Open Internalz and go to "/media/internal/.wallpapers/"

    Also when your in the ".wallpaper" folder there is a folder labeled "thumbs", it has all of the wallpapers you've used just in a smaller size.

  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by TWC_SouthPhilly View Post
    If you plug in your Pre to your CPU, go to the USB portion and look for a folder thats grayed out and labeled ".wallpaper" (on my CPU it's the second folder down on the left), it should be in there.

    When you download a theme with a wallpaper thats were it saves it. I downloaded the Background app but haven't used it. seams kind of kewl though.

    You can also use Internalz to find them. Open Internalz and go to "/media/internal/.wallpapers/"

    Also when your in the ".wallpaper" folder there is a folder labeled "thumbs", it has all of the wallpapers you've used just in a smaller size.


    Thanks. When i get to a computer, I'm going to try this
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter600 View Post
    Thanks. When i get to a computer, I'm going to try this
    Install "Internalz" from Preware and you can find and move pics on the fly.
  6. #6  
    I've been playing with this app today - it's great...the variety of wallpapers is terrific.

Posting Permissions