1.    #1  
    Is it possible to watch videos on Pre? I was on CNN and tried to watch a video and it wouldn't let me. Same thing happened on ESPN. What are my options?
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    You can watch Youtube videos. I think to watch videos on the sites you have requested, the Pre will need Flash...

And Adobe Flash 10.1 or w/e... is coming... sometime? I forgot; I think it's sometime early next year? Beta coming out before this year ends? Correct me if I'm wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by datmescandude View Post
    Is it possible to watch videos on Pre? I was on CNN and tried to watch a video and it wouldn't let me. Same thing happened on ESPN. What are my options?

I can watch videos from espn via the mobile version of the site fyi. The cnn videos won't work right now but will be enabled by the end of the year once flash is released for webos. However you can view cnn video podcasts using drpodder etc...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions