1.    #1  
    Does anyone else feel like their pre is starting to become an Android phone? I'm currently using the following google related apps:

* google voice
    * google calendar
    * google agenda
    * google contacts for syncing
    * google email
    * google maps
    * google quick entry
    * google spreadsheets
    * google docs
    I use Google for searching and maps... just like I do on my PC. It doesn't make me feel like I'm using ChromeOS.
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    Google is the new Microsoft.
    Quote Originally Posted by bruba View Post
    Google is the new Microsoft.
    my theory...google is the new apple...apple is the new microsoft...microsoft is somewhere in between...writing this on a mac
    Quote Originally Posted by kkumar99 View Post
    my theory...google is the new apple...apple is the new microsoft...microsoft is somewhere in between...writing this on a mac
    Microsoft is the new IBM....maybe...
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Google already rules the world. We just don't know it yet. [Insert freaky Twilight Zone type music here] They have access to all our information be it email, websites, forums, desktops, phones, laptops... they have all our streets mapped and photographed. They now have voice transcoding, face recognition and who knows what other sinister tools they'll come up with next. Nooooo!
  7. P6
    No kidding....I know a guy who cashed out early google shares and lives PHAT! Spends baseball season in SF. His place there is insane. Stayed at his place in SF on Russian Hill--frickin Amazing views, historic spot too. Not to mention he bought a place in Buenos Aires, and some estate back east....must be nice. Yeah, the new MS.
    Quote Originally Posted by meandus View Post
    Google already rules the world. We just don't know it yet. [Insert freaky Twilight Zone type music here] They have access to all our information be it email, websites, forums, desktops, phones, laptops... they have all our streets mapped and photographed. They now have voice transcoding, face recognition and who knows what other sinister tools they'll come up with next. Nooooo!
    WoW!!!

I don't think I'm going to sleep as well tonight!!!

Sounds like a plot in a Dan Brown novel. Scary.....
    Quote Originally Posted by kkumar99 View Post
    IMO..... Palm is the new Apple, Apple is the new IBM, Google is the new Microsoft, and Microsoft is the new.....well they're still M$....

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions