Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    i thought battery was crap before now it lasted me 4 hours O.O i started at 7:40 in the morning nooo heavy usage whatsoever just checked pre central went onto youtube for like 5 minutes and thats it died in 4 hours??
    same. it has just been terrible lately!
    Took mine off charge at 8:30am and it's 9:00pm I just hit %20 with normal use.
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    I noticed it with 1.3.1...anyone else?
    I have the seido extended battery but noticed no change in battery consumption after 1.3.1
    Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    You must have an app running behind the scene processes. I had that tracker application that would update my position on the website. It killed my battery life. The Package Tracker app also does the same if its set up for behind the scenes action
    they have problems that the webos repair utility could probably fix
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Check the threads. Do you have a yahoo account linked to email?

Also your battery need to completely drain and charge a couple times.
    Quote Originally Posted by edtim48 View Post

Also your battery need to completely drain and charge a couple times.
    Speaking of check the threads! lol

This has been discussed many times here. this is not going to do anything but shorten the life of your battery, Palm says just keep it topped off and charge as much as possible. Whenever possible plug in for as long as you can. short, frequent charges are the better way to "CONDITION" your battery
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Since going to 1.3.1 my battery life with my Seido battery is now only about 8 hours with lite usage. Before this update I could easily go 2 days without charging.

Palm really screwed this one up.
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Yahoo linked contacts cause massive issues with battery use in v1.3.1.

Updating the OS resets the PRL, which many have noticed causes battery problems...do a search to learn how to reset the PRL to 60657.

Additionally after every update the battery "monitor" needs to be re-calibrated - basically after a few days of use the monitor will calibrate itself through normal use.

My battery blew through 60% in 2 hours right after I updated to 1.3.1 but now its back to normal, 18-24 hours depending on use.
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    My battery life has been about double since 1.3.1.

I took it off charge about 8 this morning, and it's 10pm now. I'm still at 43%.
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    Battery MUCH worse.
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by paxamime View Post
    Since going to 1.3.1 my battery life with my Seido battery is now only about 8 hours with lite usage. Before this update I could easily go 2 days without charging.

Palm really screwed this one up.
    Im in the exact same situation