1.    #1  
    after the update my phone app also has a problem, if you select the contacts at the top and then when you flick the screen to get it to scroll it does not stop when after like it did before when you would put your finger down. Does anybody else have this problem?
  2.    #2  
    just tried a hard and soft reset, cleared all of my phone patches and still does it. This is really annoying, don't they test this crap before releasing it.
    If you left the patches in during the update, immediate run the webos doctor. Since this is an oddball issue so either way I say run the webos doctor from palm.com/rom
    this is why i dont like installing homebrew stuff because updates may cause problems with it.
  5.    #5  
    I did not leave the patches on, the only thing left was preware app and a few other homebrew apps. I'm going to try the repair tool first.
    Quote Originally Posted by addiarmadar View Post
    If you left the patches in during the update, immediate run the webos doctor. Since this is an oddball issue so either way I say run the webos doctor from palm.com/rom
    So are you saying that it works differently on your Pre?

My Pre is behaving exactly the same way as the OP's, after a clean update to 1.3.1.
    Treo 300 > Hitachi G1000 > PPC-6700 > PPC-6800 (Mogul) > PPC-6850 (Touch Pro) > Palm Pre & HTC EVO Optimus V
    Touch the screen while scrolling and move your finger down and it will stop!
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

8.    #8  
    Yeah I tried the a Web OS dr to 1.3.1 for another issue and it still does it. I know for a fact it was not like that before the update.
    It doesn't surprise me that there would be undiscovered bugs scrolling through contacts on the phone app--most people have way too many contacts to do that. Just start typing to find the contact you want!

I'm not saying it's not a bug, just that it's a bug in functionality I consider unimportant.
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    I prefer the way it works now actually. It helps to prevent over shooting the contact you aiming for.

I guess one man's bug is another's feature.