Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    ok so last night my wife downloaded web os 1.3.1 when it downloaded.. she had the neon theme still installed. she downloaded it, it gets thru the entire download and then it boots and all is good.. now.. i start to notice that every few minutes its rebooting. So i turn the phone all the way off and I go about my business, this morning i get up and its still doing the same thing. so i web doctor the phone and set it back to the factory settings. tonite i download the new web os 1.3.1 again.. and now its doing the same thing.. when the phone goes idle and the backlight goes off, so does the phone.. what should i do now?
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    no ideas?
    So when the phone goes idle, hitting the power button your seeing the Palm logo boot screen and not launcher?? How about when the device it idle, press the space bar to see if the device properly wakes up?

Leaving themes and patches installed during the update is an insta webos doctor issue. Could try to do a full erase and rerun webos doctor, the one from palm.com/rom.
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    yeah.. ive already webdoctored it twice.. i had to get ahold of palm, they state that this problem shouldnt have happened regardless of having the theme,and also because i did webdoctor it twice, the phone works fine on web os 1.2.1 but once it upgrades to 1.3.1 then it starts doing it.. they have escalated the problem to there highest level and i am now waiting on an engineer. but i doubt they can fix it remotely.. so i dont know... thanks for the tip though
    have you changed out the battery or tried a new one .I had a new battery do this to me .also have you used a generic charger cable it could have messed up the battery. In any event I would try a new battery first.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    also try using the webos repair utility to see if it picks up the problem if the problem is software .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    yeah i have switched it with my phones battery which doesnt have the problem.. and its still doing it.. now as for running the program, i am unfamiliar with it.. where is it?