1.    #1  
    I thought this was fixed already.

I had a meeting today at 12. Got the reminder at 11:45, dismissed it and went to the meeting. Then at 12:30, another reminder for the same meeting blasting in full volume interrupting everyone in the room.

This is what I absolutely cannot stand with this device. I can't control audio other than silencing everything and the calendar will lose events and interrupt in others. It's just erratic.
    Why not use the slide thing at the top when you go into a meeting. I'm sorry I turn my phone off (Pre, Instinct, and all the others I've had before) when I attend a class or meeting.

But you do have a point about it not shutting off but dismissing it (and there should be a setting on when it re-reminds you) doesn't make it go away on any of my other calendars. It just sets it to re-remind you.
    I have noticed some problems with the events, but from what I can tell it's actually related to how I sync with Google, it worked a lot better when I put events in myself, I'm wondering if it syncs to often...

Anyway, you can turn off sounds for reminders in the Preferences, and you can set a default reminder to be used instead, which I think fixed this problem last time I had it...
    Last edited by alex.dobeck; 11/20/2009 at 03:38 PM.