1.    #1  
    I have my Touchstone set up in my car. One thing that always frustrated me was that there was no way to keep the screen on especially when I want to skip a song.

I'm pretty sure a lot of you guys already knew about this No Doze Homebrew app, but I'll be like Columbus and say what a nice discovery.
    If you get the Moto Bluetooth Stereo headset for $99 at BB, u'll feel like Colombus too. It works GREAT w/Pandora (and no, i don't work for Moto, BB or Pandora).
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    No Doze + Music Player (Remix) + Armband = coolness at the gym
    Quote Originally Posted by 93akkord View Post
    No Doze + Music Player (Remix) + Armband = coolness at the gym
    I can't find an armband to fit the Pre. Where'd you get it?
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    If you get the Moto Bluetooth Stereo headset for $99 at BB, u'll feel like Colombus too. It works GREAT w/Pandora (and no, i don't work for Moto, BB or Pandora).
    Unless you have a big noggin that it won't fit on.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
    An armband for the older ipod photo should work w/the pre. I'm here looking at both and they are almost identical size.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pattycerts View Post
    An armband for the older ipod photo should work w/the pre. I'm here looking at both and they are almost identical size.
    Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by sacherjj View Post
    Unless you have a big noggin that it won't fit on.
    Yeah, or somebody who got promoted to a new position, and they didn't deserve it. Lol, that person would have a big head.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    I can't find an armband to fit the Pre. Where'd you get it?
    Or... there's always this:

Palm Pre Neoprene Black Armband Carring Case
    Quote Originally Posted by krusenkevin View Post
    Or... there's always this:

[url= Pre Neoprene Black Armband Carring Case[/url]
    Hey thanks!
    Or you could just get the patch to add more sleep times and set it to Never while you've got Pandora on; that's what I do.
  12.    #12  
    Hmm, didn't know there was a patch like that. I try to minimize the amount of patches I install though so I'll stick with No Doze.
    I think we need a patch to never go to sleep if the AC adaptor is plugged in, unless you press the off button.