1.    #1  
    Hello. I noticed that awhile ago the google search page was changes, the top of the pages only has the option of "Web" with the "options" tab in the top right. This was fine and dandy (though I like the older way better), but then I n noticed on my mom's pre that she still has the same old tabs on the top in the old search page (web, images, news, local, etc.) Is this a bug or something? I'd like to have the old search page back. Anyone have any advice or experience with this? Thank you
    Read the front page. Maybe that will steer you in the right direction.
  3.    #3  
    I saw this article but this is not the version my mother has. My mom still has the OLD google search page, I was wondering if there is a way to switch back to it, or if it's just a glitch that she still has it?
    glitch
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    excuse me let me retract my last statement ,after google page comes up if you tap on google image the page your looking for will pop up
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  6.    #6  
    but I don't have the "images" tab to click no. All my pre has is "Web" in the top left and "Options" in the top right, but the options doesn't even have images, just time frame for recent posts among other useless things. There is an "images from the page" option, but that is not the same thing as what I had before. Does everyone else have this "new and ****ty" google search page or do people have the old one with the news and image tabs still?
    I have the same problem. I do recall when I purchased the phone, my friend who works for sprint told me a lil something. He said when you start typing to search something, don't click the google thing that pops up, because it will change the page. Haven't figured out how to get it back. I will have to ask him.