1.    #1  
    I;ve really had enough of the pre on 1.1.3. Email is useless. I have a google account setup on it and it's refusing to to update emails in the inbox. I can see it right there on my gmail account, but not on my pre.

I have reset the pre a number of times. Nothing.

Then suddenly it will decide that there is an email ther after all. The email has an image attachment but oh no, the pre doesn't want you to download that.

I'm on Wifi and my email display is set to only 1 day. I have about 3 messages in my inbox, but the pre won't see the newest one. Hello!!!!!!!

I sure hope 1.3.1 improves email as this is basically a joke as it stands. And they'd better release it in the UK soon.
    hey I have no email either but when jason is done with the recovery utility it should fix this.
    Last edited by Shadavis08; 11/20/2009 at 07:08 AM.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    hey I ja e no email either but when jason is done with the recovery utility it should fix this.
    Shouldn't have to use 3rd party fixes and tweaks though. Come one. it's email ffs? Phones have been doing this with no problems for years...
    Quote Originally Posted by mr71mb0 View Post
    Shouldn't have to use 3rd party fixes and tweaks though. Come one. it's email ffs? Phones have been doing this with no problems for years...
    ...... among a whole bunch of other things.
    since the update, my phone has frozen twice while answering a phone call, Yahoo calendar doesn't sync correctly, Yahoo contacts drain my battery like crazy. The phone just seems to acting differently with response times, email notifications...something is definitely not right with this update.
  6.    #6  
    I'm talking about 1.1.3 (uk / europe Firmware version) which is way behind the current 1.3.1 everyone else is enjoying. We are still waiting for a bunch of fixes seen in 1.2.1 let alone 1.3.1