Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    The new update finished downloading and I let it install this morning. It seemed to work fine throughout the day. Then I removed the battery and after the phone would not reboot. I tried starting over with WebOS Dr about 5 times now and it completes the process but still the Pre stays frozen on the non-pulsing Palm logo.

I did have MyTether and Filecoaster installed but I never got into any of the other tweaks. I didn't have issues with the update to 1.2 so I didn't think to remove anything.

I'm at a loss what to do now, it won't respond to anything. I bought the phone from letstalk and I'm outside their 30 day warranty and I didn't get the Sprint plan. Neither Sprint or Letstalk will do anything for me now. I'll call Palm in the morning and get the ball rolling on a replacement but in the mean time I seem pretty screwed.
    I would just suggest trying to Dr. the phone again. No harm in trying.

I have heard of keyboard/ ringer combinations that reset the Pre or something fancy.
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    I got it functional again but it won't sync up with my Palm profile or gmail. I had to make the Doctor use 1.2 instead of 1.3.
    I had to wait a couple hours when trying to sync with my palm profile back when.