Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    I ran the 1.3.1 update and Yahoo IM isn't working and the Facebook app isn't showing. Synergy worked with Yahoo when I added it to the address book, but it loops forever on IM connection and I can't remove the Yahoo connectivity. The phone keeps running very slowly and my Exchange Active Sync to work isn't syncing my Exchange Calendar unless I manually sync. I did hack around with the thing a lot when I first got it and thought I put everything back.

I was going to use WebOSDoctor 1.3.1 on my Pre and have a few questions I hope the community can help me with:

- Do I have to re-add all of my accounts to the Pre after I do? Or will my Palm Profile bring everything back down? I have a bunch of Gmail, AIM, etc. accounts.

- I have a zillion contacts between all of my synergy accounts. Will I have to spend hours relinking everything?

- Does anyone know of a link in the forums with step-by-step instructions on how to use WebOSDoctor?

- Do I need to do anything with Sprint after I do whatever I do with WebOSDoctor?

Thanks in advance all!

PS - If this is posted in the wrong place, please let me know.
    Palm Profile takes care of the contacts.

You may have to provide your account passwords again.

Don't have to do anything with Sprint.

It will do its thing and you will have no worries.

Cheers
    Last edited by soccerpathic; 11/19/2009 at 11:52 PM.