Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    329 Global Posts
    just thought I would mention that as I know such a statement is bound to anger someone before bed.

lol
    Mine too! It's unbelievable!
    now this is classic! troll!!!

thanks....
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    1.3.1 is good times, seriously though.
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    I had to spend a good portion of the day figuring out some problems, but it appears to be smooth sailing now.
    for real! i thought i was the only one
    Mines always been fine. I"ve noticed they advertised one during survivor. Not that I watch the show much, but it's kinda neat to see the Pre showing up on more and more tv shows.
    I also consider myself to be lucky in that Ive had no problems with the first unit I received. I dig this phone so I hope it stays that way.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    I'm on the same boat as well and I'm loving the 1.3.1 update. Keep it up palm!
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Had mine from day one, no problems even with a few patches and updating regularly, dont see what the big deal is lol. *knocks on wood*
    6/6/09 Pre, and I could love it more. Lexi comp just needs to come out now and I will be happy.
    my pre is loving this 1.3.1ness!!!
    most of the people that come on here seek help with new or defective hardware//software, don't make fun of them for that, even though that is what most of the posts are for, they are here for a reason: to get help. It's great and all that you are having a great time with 1.3.1 but not everyone is having that experiences. Don't rub it in their faces.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ny88RiCaN View Post
    most of the people that come on here seek help with new or defective hardware//software, don't make fun of them for that, even though that is what most of the posts are for, they are here for a reason: to get help. It's great and all that you are having a great time with 1.3.1 but not everyone is having that experiences. Don't rub it in their faces.
    I don't think we are rubbing anything in anyone's faces. We are just merely rejoicing in the fact that things are going well. The majority of us help out those individuals with pres and pixis that are acting sub-optimally so that they can join in the rejoicing.
    its good to see not everyone on here is a hater
    Quote Originally Posted by Ny88RiCaN View Post
    yes, lets not voice our opinions....because they might differ from someone else's....
    Global Posts
    329 Global Posts
    I kid, I kid......
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    mine too
    Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Mine is too... when I'm not using it
    Except for the annoying issue with Sprint Nav dropping bits of the voice instructions, everything is hunky dory.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast