Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Mine is working well too. Do I need to replace it?
    Everex Freestyle -> Palm IIIx -> Visor Deluxe -> Sony CLIE -> Kyrocera 6035 -> Toshiba e740 -> Tungsten T2 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre

visorcentral -> treo|central -> pre|central.net
    I'm happy for you. Mine works for crap now. I can't wait for the next firmware update. Maybe it will be buggy enough to actually result in a replacement. Then I'll do my best to get a different phone. Someone can have a great deal on 3 Touchstone chargers if that happens.
    John
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    I'll take 'em!

My Pre runs great and I love the OS.
    Everything is great here. Scrolling through the app launcher is very smooth. Everything is snappy and I am very happy. Web browsing is faster for me.

I do have the "Too Many Cards" patches installed so I don't know if they made a difference.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    im happy now...
    I'm a 6/6/09 purchaser as well....just one phone....and really enjoy it. I had my first issue when my phone froze on loading 1.3.1 and had to run webos doctor (by the way, no patches, homebrews, or anything like that on my phone) and after a couple of glitches got everything back up and running and once again enjoying my phone.
    PalmPilot, PalmIIIc, Treo 650, Pre, Pre 3, Nokia 1020, Lumia 950

"It's good to be the King" - Mel Brooks, History of the World, Part 1

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." General George S. Patton
    Not trying to rub it in anyones face, but I have yet to encounter a problem with my pre...

1.3.1 has me faster than ever...

Once we get video recording and flash this will be the best phone on the market..

For me anyway...

-C-
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12