Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    just read some where (may have been palm website??) that 1.4 will be out sometime in feb and *will* inculde video!! =D
    +1 Good work!
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    Just updated the post. Let me know if anything is missing..
    you worked hard on this thread
    Global Posts
    419 Global Posts
    Awesome! It's nice to see all this information in one neatly organized place. Thanks a bunch!

There's little left to speculate for now though. We know what's coming and roughly when but this thread should get hot after 1.4 is released and the next update enters the rumor mill.
    Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tcub View Post
    There's little left to speculate for now though. We know what's coming and roughly when but this thread should get hot after 1.4 is released and the next update enters the rumor mill.
    Yeah, most info is from the CES conference. We need some juicy Pre2 rumors!
    Nice post.

Please add Lexi-Comp and Epocrates to the developers. These are huge medical apps that are used by many medical students and physicians. Both should be out in early 2010. They were originally expected to be released in the fall of 2009.
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Quote Originally Posted by Complex Pants View Post
    Nice post.

Please add Lexi-Comp and Epocrates to the developers. These are huge medical apps that are used by many medical students and physicians. Both should be out in early 2010. They were originally expected to be released in the fall of 2009.
    are they coming to europe?
    Quote Originally Posted by peabrain View Post
    are they coming to europe?
    Probably as they will be free apps. You just have to have a subscription to get the databases. So the app will be free, but you will have to pay for the subscription outside of the WebOS universe.

Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    Nice post.

Done, thanks!
    That list is super useful, I was postulating in an earlier discussion about when Palm would make their next major announcement and given that Windows 7 is going to be the big show at MWC I was wondering where else they might present.

Does anyone have a list of major tech conferences Palm had a presence at in 2009?

Also, mods, it would be great if we could get that list merged with another sticky or something :-)
    Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P -> Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by jpgiv View Post
    That list is super useful, I was postulating in an earlier discussion about when Palm would make their next major announcement and given that Windows 7 is going to be the big show at MWC I was wondering where else they might present.

Does anyone have a list of major tech conferences Palm had a presence at in 2009?

Also, mods, it would be great if we could get that list merged with another sticky or something :-)
    i say we message a few mods and request that this become a sticky
    Motorola i710 > Motorola i760 > Samsung M520 > Palm Pre
    Nice post.

I just checked the dates again, and Lexi says they no longer have a definite planned release date ( ).

Here are the links to the respective sites:

Epocrates Rx on the Palm Pre and Pixi - Coming Soon!
    Medical & Dental Software for the Palm Pre - Lexi-Comp

This may be old news now, but I've only seen it in a few other places. ThinkDigit and has a report on Palm having nothing planned for MWC. They write:

Sadly, there are no reports of Palm planning anything this time. We really expected to see Palm come up with something brilliant but it may not be so. Palm does not have a stall or even a press conference this year. So we can’t expect any handset from the creator of the best Apple iPhone killer.
    Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P -> Palm Pre
    Bump on this. I want to see when the prediction for the Fix 1.4.1 will come out. That would be very beneficial.
    i hope is friday 5th or monday 8th (March 2010).
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12