1.    #1  
    I am so ****ed off with this damn Palm Pre. I just came back from the sprint store from picking up my 4th replacement phone.!! Each time i was givin a refurbished phone and when i come home and make my first phone call today, guess what? MY SPEAKER IS DAMAGED! It is so low i can barely hear the person on the other line.

Like i said this is my 4th phone since the pre launched and going in tomorrow to get my 5th phone!!!! i should of stuck with my Blackberry!

Is there anything i can do to get ride of this piece of BULL SH!T?
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    sorry if this is a stupid question, but are you calling the same person? could be on their end
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanHillpg View Post
    I am so ****ed off with this damn Palm Pre. I just came back from the sprint store from picking up my 4th replacement phone.!! Each time i was givin a refurbished phone and when i come home and make my first phone call today, guess what? MY SPEAKER IS DAMAGED! It is so low i can barely hear the person on the other line.

Like i said this is my 4th phone since the pre launched and going in tomorrow to get my 5th phone!!!! i should of stuck with my Blackberry!

Is there anything i can do to get ride of this piece of BULL SH!T?
    Ebay? But in all seriousness, I would request a new phone. If they won't do it, ask to speak to a manager. If he won't do it, ask to speak to his boss, and repeat this. Also, give customer service a call. Lately I have heard that sprint customer service has really started to shine. As to be put through to retentions and they should be able to help you out. But I really think the speak to the boss thing will work well.
    just make sure your in a good mood when you go asking for something because even though you might be mad ,well if you are rude to whoever your talking to may just give you what you dont want lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by prejune View Post
    sorry if this is a stupid question, but are you calling the same person? could be on their end
    I tried that already, i called 2 different people and its still the same.
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    sorry to hear man. hopefully the next phone is better.
    was it the same problem all 4 times?
    they check it for the infamous palm headjack problem? The headjack getting stuck on?
    mine stopped breaking at eight. you're halfway there!
    Quote Originally Posted by kbritt31 View Post
    mine stopped breaking at eight. you're halfway there!
    still on my first one from release day. Luck of the draw I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Complex Pants View Post
    still on my first one from release day. Luck of the draw I guess.
    we must be the only few....
    Well, make sure your ear is on the earpiece next time.

If, for some reason it is a defect, talk to Palm, not Sprint.