Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    I figured the live football games the NFL app was going to stream would be pretty bad.

But to my surprise itís actually really good. I have watched both games, tonightís game is actually still going. The battery drain isnít that bad the quality is actually not too bad, definitely watchable, and I have to yet to get any interruption or lag what so ever.
    Pretty cool!
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    yeah i been watching nfl games on my pre ... and i agree.... it streams great... i hooked my pre up to my speakers got some chips and beer and i am good to go.....
    Global Posts
    244 Global Posts
    Are you guys streaming wifi or EVDO? For some reason it will not stream wifi for me...
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    I am streaming EVDO.
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    enabled wifi and it is still streaming for me
    Global Posts
    189 Global Posts
    Yeah it streams great. I am loving this.
    Testing now, I'm able to watch over Wifi, using Comcast.
    Global Posts
    244 Global Posts
    I wonder why I cannot stream the game on wifi. Are there any obvious router settings I could check. Everything else works over wifi for me.
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    what kind of router?
    Global Posts
    244 Global Posts
    Netgear G (MIMO).
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    Sorry, I dun know, I don’t see any info on that router with streaming issues, other than distance limitations. I wonder if you can successfully stream with your pre via a different network. Friends house, coffee shop...
    That would help isolate if it’s the router or the pre, you had mentioned you had installed patches previously I believe yeah?
    Global Posts
    244 Global Posts
    Yes, I've installed patches, but like I said I can stream from you tube (or any audio/video) from my wifi.
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zindoh View Post
    I figured the live football games the NFL app was going to stream would be pretty bad.

But to my surprise itís actually really good. I have watched both games, tonightís game is actually still going. The battery drain isnít that bad the quality is actually not too bad, definitely watchable, and I have to yet to get any interruption or lag what so ever.
    Pretty cool!
    I agree, it was better than expected. Especially since the NFL app was basically unusable the first 2 sundays it was out. I watched the game while I made dinner in the kitchen - probably a terrible idea now that I think of the fire and liquids involved, but hey I got Asurion
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    wth... are yall talkin about the NFL app that comes with the phone? y havent i seen this option?
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    Not paying attention, I guess. It's only available for NFL Network games (usually the Thursday games)
    I have NFL Sunday Ticket through DirecTV and the Super Fan app on the Pre is pretty amazing. The quality is great.
    No, we're talking about the NFL app that comes with the phone, which has live video of the Thursday night games (aka the ones that appear on NFL network) and live audio of all other games.
    Is there any way to hack the Pre to do Video-out to an external monitor? Would be nice since I don't have cable...
    I had to work last night so I watched the entire game on my Pre and am thrilled and amazed with the quality.
    I used my Touchstone and hooked up a small speaker to the headphone jack.
    I use Sprint TV to access NFLN, not the NFL app BTW.