1.    #1  
    This is really driving me up a wall now.
    I know they changed the sensitivity so we wouldn't have as many accidental link hits, but c'mon.
    I would actually be happy if the next update only made a change back to the easy 'link-clickability' we had before and nothing else.
    I know you guys may not believe that, but really!
    Last edited by dbdoinit; 11/19/2009 at 07:47 PM.
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    I have gotten a little frustrated from this as well
    Last edited by MaxLOL; 11/19/2009 at 07:53 PM.
    Is that really necessary? Some of us visit this relatively PG website from places like work....
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Merovingian View Post
    Is that really necessary? Some of us visit this relatively PG website from places like work....

edited
    I have a feeling the next 10 or 15 firmware updates for this thing are going to be a whole bunch of "fixing", enhancing and then "un-enhancing" enhancements. For this reason I wish I could just turn off the updates altogether and just stick with 1.2.1. I would like Yahoo access but realistically the phone already does exactly what I need it do. I don't want anymore updates.
    Me too, but I haven't heard anyone else complain about this. Its quite annoying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain_ReCall
    I'm an Embedded Software Engineer. My idea of a Good User Interface is printf().
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    same, almost everything I touch is taking 2 or 3 try's.
    Yup ever since 1.3 taping on a link does not go through the first time.
    you hold the link for an extra half a second... thats all... makes it much less prone to changing sites without you wanting it to.
    ugh I hate this
    ugh I love this - Palm must like me better ^