1.    #1  
    I keep seeing screen shots of the palm pre and in the upper right corner the battery meter has a green percentage reading. Is this an app or some built in feature in the OS?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    It's a patch offered on Preware.

You can find out more here: http://forums.precentral.net/webos-i...0-preware.html
    and here: http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...1-0-color.html
  3.    #3  
    Thanks. That's what I was looking for.
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    use the thank button...

What's the package called that contains the battery meter (among others) patch?

Preware...sorry, just had to reread the post above.
    Last edited by bevcraw; 01/12/2011 at 01:19 PM. Reason: Combined two consecutive posts
    Quote Originally Posted by xcspear View Post
    I keep seeing screen shots of the palm pre and in the upper right corner the battery meter has a green percentage reading. Is this an app or some built in feature in the OS?
    After installing preware and the Virtual Keyboard (which I don't use), I had to have that battery meter! From Preware I installed:

Battery Percent and Icon White Red Teal

I also added a date patch for the topbar and enlarged the letters.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by wagner523 View Post
    What's the package called that contains the battery meter (among others) patch?

Preware...sorry, just had to reread the post above.
    Getting Started: Homebrew Apps, Patches, and Themes with WebOS Quick Install | PreCentral.net | The #1 Palm Pre and Pixi Community

How to Use Preware for Homebrew Apps, Patches, and Themes | PreCentral.net | The #1 Palm Pre and Pixi Community

for starters
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rob Chilcott

Twitter @robchilcott
    pre2
    " I am only a stupid electrician after all"

My house is a webOS house
    My pre 2, Touchpad 32g
    Wife Pixi, touchpad 32gb
    Daughter -- my old pre+
    of course my 16 year old son has and droid incredible but i think i remeber finding him on the porch