Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Leke View Post
    So what if it can open 20+ cards at once. Who uses up to 5 at once? I think Sprint/palm should focus more on the synergy not the fact that you can open 15 facebook applications at once.
    I think that the multitasking should be emphasized. There are countless threads of people complaining about the slugishness of apps opening, etc. If we just leave the apps we like open, then speed is improved. I'm still in the habit of closing apps and re-opening them. Just a force of habit, but once I learn to just keep them open (which is a touted strength of the Pre to begin with) then things speed up. I think the problem a lot of people are experiencing is they don't know how to adjust to the new way of using the phone. They are used to their old ways of syncing with a PC via usb cable, opening one program at a time, etc. As such, they become dissatisified with the Pre because it abandons the old way of using a phone in favour of a new way. It involves a learning curve.
    I usually close the apps I am not using because of the excessive battery drain when leaving many cards open, except for cards which do not pull data or gps like i usually leave messaging open all day and agenda.
    Very cool video!!!
    SGIII SOON! (ATT)

Palm Pre- > HTC EVO 3D > HTC One X > Samsung GSIII

If any of my posts help you please thank me!!
    Lol, got mine to reset lol
    25 cards, all apps (games\maps\pics\websites), no settings screens lol

Aside from the restart, I was very very impressed on how fast the cards loaded and switched between em.
    Good stuff Palm!!

MAKE A DAMN COMMERCIAL THAT MAKES SENSE!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Weaser999 View Post
    I think that the multitasking should be emphasized. There are countless threads of people complaining about the slugishness of apps opening, etc. If we just leave the apps we like open, then speed is improved. I'm still in the habit of closing apps and re-opening them. Just a force of habit, but once I learn to just keep them open (which is a touted strength of the Pre to begin with) then things speed up. I think the problem a lot of people are experiencing is they don't know how to adjust to the new way of using the phone. They are used to their old ways of syncing with a PC via usb cable, opening one program at a time, etc. As such, they become dissatisified with the Pre because it abandons the old way of using a phone in favour of a new way. It involves a learning curve.
    You're 100% right, there's just something about the layout that get's to me though, I always feel like I need to close everything when I'm not using the phone...
    Quote Originally Posted by alex.dobeck View Post
    You're 100% right, there's just something about the layout that get's to me though, I always feel like I need to close everything when I'm not using the phone...
    Ditto, also the fear of killing my Battery.
    Quote Originally Posted by cgardner View Post
    Very cool video!!!
    Thanks. More like it here:

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pi...omparison.html
    Twitter: dullgeek
    With my 21 it lasted like 20 minutes before the phone just restarted itself lol... Straight up crashed it.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12