1.    #1  
    Ok, I am unsure who to thank or where I can even find this person, but whoever made the patch to remove the quick launch bar deserves a HUGE thanks. it's the ONE thing I have been wanting since I bought my Pre when it first came out.

I can now enjoy the beautiful wallpaper I have on my phone the way I feel it was supposed to be viewed, without icons cluttering the picture.

Again, many thanks whoever you are.
    I think Jason Robitaille and Preston James each have a patch / method of doing this. They are probably the ones the thank.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hrolf View Post
    Ok, I am unsure who to thank or where I can even find this person, but whoever made the patch to remove the quick launch bar deserves a HUGE thanks. it's the ONE thing I have been wanting since I bought my Pre when it first came out.

I can now enjoy the beautiful wallpaper I have on my phone the way I feel it was supposed to be viewed, without icons cluttering the picture.

Again, many thanks whoever you are.
    someone else made a theme that did the same thing ,and then another person made a half patch that required sending code with webos QI , and jason did not like it that way so he made it easier for everyone by makeing and submitting a patch . Thanks Jason R.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->