Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    is anyone else having problems with their audio jack? This is my second pre in about two months and I'm having to have it exchanged again because the audio jack thinks the headphones are still plugged in so I can't hear my convos and nothing come out of the builtin speaker.

Another problem I'm having, can anyone help me with this? I have about 20 patches that wouldn't uninstall when I tried to uninstall them for the 1.3.1 update. Said to check the log or something and just failed. Then when I tried to uodate them so that they wirk with the new version of webOS then say to update them I have to uninstall then reinstll the patch, which I can't do because they won't uninstall. Help?
    [QUOTE=bengooch7;2049712]is anyone else having problems with their audio jack? This is my second pre in about two months and I'm having to have it exchanged again because the audio jack thinks the headphones are still plugged in so I can't hear my convos and nothing come out of the builtin speaker.[QUOTE] I think I am having this issue intermittently. I haven't taken it into Sprint to see if that is the cause of my 'ringtone' issue or not. It seems to have fixed itself at least for nearly 24 hours now that I plugged in my earbud headset and unplugged it.
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    plug in your headset and unplug. that will fix it.
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ78 View Post
    plug in your headset and unplug. that will fix it.
    unfortinately not. I can do that 100 times and it won't help.
    I am having the same problem with the headphones. I first started once in a while, but now it is happening every day.
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    mine doesn't stop. I'm now forced to ary my headphones around. The first time I took the pre to sprint and they said it was a defective jack and that they aren't allowed to open the phone so they exchanged it for this one that is now doing the same thng.I called and sprint was supposed to send me a new ine within three days and I waited a week. No phone. I called and they said the request was denied for an exchange sothey resubmitted it and it was supposed to come today, yet no phone. What do I do if they refuse to replace it? I don't have insurance but you aren't supposed to have it in order for an exchange fof defective hardware to take place...
    Quote Originally Posted by bengooch7 View Post
    is anyone else having problems with their audio jack? This is my second pre in about two months and I'm having to have it exchanged again because the audio jack thinks the headphones are still plugged in so I can't hear my convos and nothing come out of the builtin speaker.

Another problem I'm having, can anyone help me with this? I have about 20 patches that wouldn't uninstall when I tried to uninstall them for the 1.3.1 update. Said to check the log or something and just failed. Then when I tried to uodate them so that they wirk with the new version of webOS then say to update them I have to uninstall then reinstll the patch, which I can't do because they won't uninstall. Help?
    Try uninstalling through webosquickinstall connected to your computer. That worked for me.