1.    #1  
    All day long, i've been trying to get the updated Photowall and it's saying "Download Canceled" (I never saw THAT before) and also that
    "App Catalog Unavailable" triangle.
    I know I have enough space. (it's not that app limit virtual wall)
    I tried DLing some other app and got the same msg.
    I had this problem as well. I received a replacement device from Sprint yesterday and have been unable to get the paid version of Twee loaded. Yesterday the app did not return from Palm backup and could not be found in the App Catalog. Today it appears in the App Catalog, but I experience the problem dbd describes above.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by cu4abeer View Post
    I had this problem as well. I received a replacement device from Sprint yesterday and have been unable to get the paid version of Twee loaded. Yesterday the app did not return from Palm backup and could not be found in the App Catalog. Today it appears in the App Catalog, but I experience the problem dbd describes above.
    Thanx, cu4acorona.
    Anybody else?
    Palm needs to get on their game! lol
    Live the Pre life.
    Mine was doing that yesterday. Did a reset last night, and everything's fine today.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by speak easy View Post
    Mine was doing that yesterday. Did a reset last night, and everything's fine today.
    Thanx.
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    I am having the same problem with the app catalog. i had done a hard reset yesterday to get the sync of my phone back in order... that seemed to work, but now, the catalog. so, did you hard reset? or just do the power cycle? thanks in advance.
    Lovin' the Pre. Love It.
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    hey speak easy, thanks for the simple fix. i tried it and it worked. so far.
    Lovin' the Pre. Love It.
  9.    #9  
    Yep, that"s what it was. I shoulda tried that first. DOH!
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    I second that - hard reset or just power cycle?
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by arcane View Post
    I second that - hard reset or just power cycle?
    Just soft reboot.