1.    #1  
    Ever since I update Web 1.3.1, my system sounds has been messed up.
    When I try to adjust the volume in 'sounds and ringtones', and as I move the slider, instead of hearing the 'double ding', I hear the 'shutter' sound of the camera.

It must have somehow replace the 'double ding' (the sound you hear when you get new texts) with the shutter sound.

Help please.
    There seems to be a new distinction between system sounds and alert sounds. Alert sounds are now tied to the ringer volume. It's official: look at the sound control panel, it says: Rings & Alerts ...

And at the bottom:

System Sounds ...
    Palm Vx > Treo 650 > Centro > G1 > Pre > BlackBerry 9700
    Quote Originally Posted by consiglere View Post
    Ever since I update Web 1.3.1, my system sounds has been messed up.
    When I try to adjust the volume in 'sounds and ringtones', and as I move the slider, instead of hearing the 'double ding', I hear the 'shutter' sound of the camera.

It must have somehow replace the 'double ding' (the sound you hear when you get new texts) with the shutter sound.

Help please.
    whoops, i just posted the same thing in another thread!!! Same thing is going on with me too!! Good to know I'm not alone. Aww shank and snap
    I am equivalent to a man dammit.
    Did you ever get a fix? i notice your string is from Jun... well its happeneing again in November -)