1.    #1  
    I've verified through ##EVDO# that the phone is set to Hybrid Rev A.

When I run test through speedtest.net (via tethering), the connection is only average 800kbps downstream and 110kbps upstream. I've run this test in different STATES (WI, IL, KS), different metros, different airports. I'm quite frustrated this is what the best it can do when the broken HTC Touch can do much better than this.

How do I verify whether I'm getting a RevA or Rev0? Went to a Sprint service center (operated by 3rd party, not Sprint) and those guys are totally clueless about this.

WebOS doesn't make any difference, as I upgraded from 1.1 to 1.2 to 1.31 and still the same speed. Sprint config is 2.0, just downloaded the latest PRL.
    Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    There is a patch called "Unthrottle download manager" - apparently the download speed is capped and people have seen an increase in speed. I tried it and didn't really notice a difference, but YMMV
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by sakasune View Post
    There is a patch called "Unthrottle download manager" - apparently the download speed is capped and people have seen an increase in speed. I tried it and didn't really notice a difference, but YMMV
    Care to provide more details?
    I think that patch for WIFI connections only.
    Google/forum search is crazy good for that....http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...d-manager.html

Quote Originally Posted by griffoun View Post
    Care to provide more details?