1.    #1  
    Any suggestions on how to get my phone working again?

I had my phone hoooked up via USB. Moved some of my pics onto my PC just in case I lost them. I then downloaded an ran webOS Doctor 1.3.1. The process started and I went to lay down for a bit since last time I ran it, it took a while to complete.

So, I'm in bed and look at my computer monitor and see a huge ! in a yellow triangle saying that my phone is disconnected. I tried holding the power button down forever and nothing. Is there any other way to get this working or am I just going to have to get a new phone?

My battery was 90+% charged when I started the process so I know the battery isn't dead.

TIA
    Have you tried turning the phone on while holding the volume up button while attached via usb? It should put it into usb mode and you can go from there.
  3.    #3  
    USB cable is still connected. I hold down the power button up top right and the up volume key on the left side and nothing

4.    #4  
    I also reseated my USB cable on both ends just in case and nothing.
    take out the battery?
    Having the same prob. I have an outline of the phone with a question mark inside the outline. showing on my screen
    A little background.....Went to download webos dr 131from palms websiten powered down removed the battery to get the serial # from the phone replaced the battery went to power up and nothing............
    connected usb cable and now have the question mark on the screen of the phone
  8.    #8  
    take out the battery?
    Yep. I had to do that in order to get the SN for my phone so I could download the Doctor.

I powered it back up and moved my pics off of it at that time and then ran the Doc

A little background.....Went to download webos dr 131from palms websiten powered down removed the battery to get the serial # from the phone replaced the battery went to power up and nothing............
    connected usb cable and now have the question mark on the screen of the phone
    That's different from the issue I am having. webOS Doctor was actually running and it killed my phone.

I don't get a question mark or anything. It's as Bricked as a Brick can be. webOS Doctor went a little to heavy on the anesthetic

Oh well, going up to the Sprint store on my way to work to get a new phone (if they have them in stock!)

Edit - In trying to get my phone back on I have also removed the battery, replaced it, held down the "Up" volume button and then held down the power button forever and nothing happens.
    I have tried that also................................no luck nothing seems to work
    Same here nothing seems to work
  11.    #11  
    in what can only be described as I can't effing believe it moment, for the hell of it on the way to walgreens I decided to try and power the pre on. After pushing power for 3 seconds it came on, but webOS doctor didn't do anything. Still have all my apps etc. Guess somehow the usb connection was preventing it from turning on somehow. Strange
    Stranger than strange................went to sprint repair center, phone still dead won't turn on..........they change battery phone powers up, put my battery back in..at 91% charge and it works..............lost a few app and patches but I think i can handle that..............