Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    lol. I just spoke to O2 and... he said it's all gossip, the latest version which is available in the UK he thinks is 1.3.1 ("or something") and apparently it can forward text messages, but that isn't true, it's a rumour that was started on a forum. He said he's heard of no updates. Oh O2!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott1 View Post
    lol. I just spoke to O2 and... he said it's all gossip, the latest version which is available in the UK he thinks is 1.3.1 ("or something") and apparently it can forward text messages, but that isn't true, it's a rumour that was started on a forum. He said he's heard of no updates. Oh O2!
    I guess each agent says a different story !!! damn them all !!! lol
    Well I hope it is out tomorrow... I am not trying to spread rumours. I saw the thread and I thought to give them a call. And I don't have the time to flash back to UK firmware tonight to test it myself...

Maybe if someone checks around midnight and post again...

Cheers
    Vas
    Quote Originally Posted by VasTheGreek View Post
    I guess each agent says a different story !!! damn them all !!! lol
    Well I hope it is out tomorrow... I am not trying to spread rumours. I saw the thread and I thought to give them a call. And I don't have the time to flash back to UK firmware tonight to test it myself...

Maybe if someone checks around midnight and post again...

Cheers
    Vas
    Oh- I'm not saying you are spreading rumours - we know for sure we'll get it at some point. It makes me laugh how when you call O2 they have specific options to be put through to someone for your Palm Pre - and you'd think they'd know a bit more than the normal agents, but clearly not lol.
    Hmm I will be soo happy if the Update is really tomorrow. But then again I can wait a week longer am waiting for my Pandora (openpandora.org) for more than a year now
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott1 View Post
    Oh- I'm not saying you are spreading rumours - we know for sure we'll get it at some point. It makes me laugh how when you call O2 they have specific options to be put through to someone for your Palm Pre - and you'd think they'd know a bit more than the normal agents, but clearly not lol.
    Imagine how I feel, I have to deal with them every single day. Bloody infuriating!
    Quote Originally Posted by kjdaco View Post
    Imagine how I feel, I have to deal with them every single day. Bloody infuriating!
    Them as in O2? How come?

Well when I used to be with Orange many years ago I used to call customer services 3 times to average out the answers I would get. I am originally Greek (as my username suggests) so often I had questions about roaming charges, call charges etc. Each time I rang I would get a diff answer. Vodafone have been more consistent. I hope O2 are not gonna let me down...

Vas
    Well has anyone noticed tonight that the update screen says unable to connect and to try again later. Not had that message for a while and I am on wifi at home.....
    Quote Originally Posted by wardie View Post
    Well has anyone noticed tonight that the update screen says unable to connect and to try again later. Not had that message for a while and I am on wifi at home.....
    I think that's just a network traffic thing. I get it every now and then.

Just checked and I'm still up to date
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
    I would very much doubt we will see the update hitting at midnight, don't forget Palm is in the USA, so even if it was midnight, would more than likely be midnight for them, not us... they are West USA if I remember correctly and some 8 hours (?) behind the UK, 9-10hrs other parts of Europe...

Expect the update closer to lunch than breakfast!
    Oh well not much longer me thinks. I take it once we are on the new 1.3.1 version we will be able to pay for apps and have more choice?
    Global Posts
    248 Global Posts
    It was breakfast time last saturday when it hit I believe as I just got up forr work as the forums exploded
    The official facebook app has appeared in the app catalogue. Was this allways there or is it a sign?
    Quote Originally Posted by hagster View Post
    The official facebook app has appeared in the app catalogue. Was this allways there or is it a sign?
    No, it was always in there since launch. But it says for 1.3.1 only.
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
    just wondering if i took the update and did not uninstall how do i get the apps that i already have loaded to update most of them are not working right for example brightness unlimited wont go to the dash board all patches say update but i can not uninstall please advise ....
    I'll be damned!!! If just doctored to 1.1.3. If the update doesn't come out I'll smash my pre against my eyes. LOL
    Last edited by glorifiedg; 11/19/2009 at 04:29 PM.
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    me too... lol

well it's still saying my phones upto date :-(
    mine has 1.3.1 installed
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    the O2 1.3.1 or the sprint one ?.. mines still saying its upto date on 1.1.3

Steve
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    the sprint one obviously.

there would be a few more confirmations that 1.3.1 was out other than just one person with such a short post and a clear lack of excitement lol
    plam webOS 1.3.1 On mine if you like i could send you a photo.. and the reason i posted is because i did not uninstall the patches and now there not working and say yo uninstall however it just error but it will let me load patches i habe not used yet ...yeeehaaaa 1.3.1 is out is that better
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast