Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast
  1. ldj
    Global Posts
    264 Global Posts
    Oh well. Not long now hopefully....
    LADS,LADS lets remain calm,what will be will be,whether it's tonight or not you still have one helluva phone in ur hands regardless,lest we not forget!
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 sisters View Post
    LADS,LADS lets remain calm,what will be will be,whether it's tonight or not you still have one helluva phone in ur hands regardless,lest we not forget!
    I'm not forgetting at all. And 1.3.1 doesn't fix any of "my" critical no1 issues !!!
    I just want to upgrade. Re-sync all contacts, emails etc and re-install my patches/apps hopefully before the week starts. From the looks of it, it won't go my way...
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    I'm still getting "Unable to connect" - if other people are getting "up to date", does that mean something's up with my phone or connection?
    gh as in laugh, o as in women, ti as in nation
    DnD 4e Compendium (Beta)
    Global Posts
    248 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ghoti View Post
    I'm still getting "Unable to connect" - if other people are getting "up to date", does that mean something's up with my phone or connection?
    this is common, dont know if its something to do with your connection or too much load on the update service. keep trying and it will connect, but then it will only tell you your up to date
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ghoti View Post
    I was getting this.. so I reflashed mine with the O2 1.1.2 (think that's right) WebOS Doctor.. then resync'd with my exchange server.. all is well now. I'm getting a Your phone is up to date now. !

Steve
    Global Posts
    200 Global Posts
    1.1.3 is the current o2 version
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by adesonic View Post
    1.1.3 is the current o2 version
    Sorry then it must of been that one then I used.

Thsnks
    Global Posts
    248 Global Posts
    I've just called into my local o2 shop and he showed me the announcement on the pc. Its definitely midnight tonight, not just rumour :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by diggedy View Post
    I've just called into my local o2 shop and he showed me the announcement on the pc. Its definitely midnight tonight, not just rumour :-)
    Did you tell them that if it doesn't happen tonight, angry Pre users will burn the store down?

Thanks for the info by the way
    This is for all GSM Pre devices and not just for UK right?

I have the German Pre from O2.
    Quote Originally Posted by MCube View Post
    This is for all GSM Pre devices and not just for UK right?

I have the German Pre from O2.
    I would like to think that the patch would be available across Europe at the same time....7hrs to go I gues...
    Are you sure this is GMT and not another time zone?
    No sign of it in Ireland yet, as of a few minutes a go.

A
    | Nullius in Verba|Treo 650 -> Treo 750V -> Treo Pro -> Pre -> Pre Plus |
  15.    #215  
    If it's released at midnight in UK it have to be 01:00 in central Europe
    To be honest I am not sure for anything since 1.2.1 never got delivered. I will check before go to bed and then tomorrow morning. I do not thing it's worth staying up late for. My heart tells me tonight, my brain tomorrow...
    Quote Originally Posted by VasTheGreek View Post
    To be honest I am not sure for anything since 1.2.1 never got delivered. I will check before go to bed and then tomorrow morning. I do not thing it's worth staying up late for. My heart tells me tonight, my brain tomorrow...
    yeah i expect sometime tomorrow during the day :S probably midday., at least in the UK.
    Well fingers crossed and we can start the week with the new update and access to paid apps at last.
    Global Posts
    248 Global Posts
    yeh the update said 22nd november at midnight, but this could have been a copy and paste from palm meaning around breakfast time in the UK. either way im doctoring my palm tonight so I get a fresh clean upgrade
    I get repeatedly "unable to connect". Never had this before. Anyone else?
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast