Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I think the scary lady is kinda sexy....
    I've never seen ANYTHING about the Pre. No billboards, no commercials (not even scary Pre lady -- guess they don't air during NFL games, the only thing I watch live with commercials), no magazine ads, nothing.

And you might be thinking I live under a rock, and that may be, but I've still seen LOTS of Droid commercials and iPhone commercials... but nothing for Pre (or Pixi). The only time I see a Pre besides my own is in regular Sprint commercials, but those are just incidental. They don't mention the Pre, since they're just about Sprint.

/Kevin
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    They're probably still thinking about the tagline on that billboard.

"Pre, one sexy multitasking beast."
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by bruba View Post
    They're probably still thinking about the tagline on that billboard.

"Pre, one sexy multitasking beast."
    Heh heh. Thanx.
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    Anybody else?
    Well, there's a lot of pre game shows on Sundays!
  6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by dabro View Post
    Well, there's a lot of pre game shows on Sundays!
    Yes yes, ur right! Good one.
    Quote Originally Posted by commonplace View Post
    And you might be thinking I live under a rock, and that may be, but I've still seen LOTS of Droid commercials and iPhone commercials... but nothing for Pre (or Pixi). The only time I see a Pre besides my own is in regular Sprint commercials, but those are just incidental. They don't mention the Pre, since they're just about Sprint.
    I canceled my cable about a year ago so don't see many commercials at all anymore, but have definitely seen the Pre on tv a lot up here in Canada. At first Bell had their own ads for it but I've seen the Pre girl a bunch lately too. I've yet to see it on it's own billboard, but it's at least getting lumped in on the 'our new phones' billboards along with several LG, BB and HTC units.
    Yeah, uhh... it's Kevin. (KevinT was already taken.)

PalmPilot Professional, Palm V, Kyocera 7135, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Palm Prē & Prē 2, HP TouchPad & Veer
    Hmmmm.....from PA to WA and still NEVER saw a single Pre ad......
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12