Global Posts
    264 Global Posts
    I ran into memory problems before I used the Doc and I decided to just go ahead and do it, get back to a healthy pre. Well...after the torturous process of getting all my settings (contacts and accounts) back to normal, I am missing half of my apps that I paid for. And when i went to go see them in the app catalog they are missing. Infact, my app catalog says there is only 272 apps in the catalog. I know for sure there is well more than that. Where do I find these apps? I contacted palm and they said there was nothing they could do...there's a shocker. The main apps I'm missing that I use the most are Top Stocks, Quick Contacts, Sports Calendar and Where. Yellow pages too come to think of it. Any ideas? After I did the OSdoc I updated to 1.3.1. Please and Thanks for the help
    Quote Originally Posted by cpolism View Post
    I ran into memory problems before I used the Doc and I decided to just go ahead and do it, get back to a healthy pre. Well...after the torturous process of getting all my settings (contacts and accounts) back to normal, I am missing half of my apps that I paid for. And when i went to go see them in the app catalog they are missing. Infact, my app catalog says there is only 272 apps in the catalog. I know for sure there is well more than that. Where do I find these apps? I contacted palm and they said there was nothing they could do...there's a shocker. The main apps I'm missing that I use the most are Top Stocks, Quick Contacts, Sports Calendar and Where. Yellow pages too come to think of it. Any ideas? After I did the OSdoc I updated to 1.3.1. Please and Thanks for the help
    Try a full erase and see if that helps. First thing I would do is turn off backups in the backup app. Next do a full erase. Also, check out this thread for similar issues.

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...-contacts.html

Additionally, check out this thread to get the 1.3.1 WebOSDoctor.

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...available.html
    Global Posts
    264 Global Posts
    bpdamas, thank you. That absolutely worked!
    Quote Originally Posted by cpolism View Post
    bpdamas, thank you. That absolutely worked!
    No problem. I think that is one thing that Palm/Sprint/Precentral needs to broadcast. I feel it would solve a lot of issues with people losing their information if everyone was just aware of the best methods to recover when exchanging a phone. Maybe a writer for the site can do a write up on this issue.
    I noticed the same thing when I doctored to 1.2.1. Most of my paid apps weren't there anymore. Some of them didn't even show up in the app catalog right away. I re-doctored to 1.3.1 when it came out last night, and everything was there again.