Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    hi i own my palm pre for awhile
    i enjoy every little thing i could do with it
    compared to when i had an iphone
    but from alot of reviews i read..
    and since i owned the pre ;; i always felt its so fragile and easy to be broken compared to the iphone and most other smartphones out there
    and another thing.. the battery ****es me off no matter what way i try to save energy... but who knows if that issue is ever going to be fixed soon
    those are my only concerns
    should i go back to the iphone or keep my pre
    what do you think?
    you should look into extended batteries and maybe a case and/or screen protector
    This signature for rent
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    How was your battery life compared to the Iphone, you can always get an extended battery and swap them out for twice the life. There are some good cases out there and the apps are rolling out, not to mention the cost savings per year should make up a lot from the Iphone. There was probably a reason you changed in the first place, keep that in mind.

If not, dump the Pre, sell it to me for a few bucks and get what you want.
    Sanyo SCP 4500 > Samsung SCH 1900 > Sanyo SCP 5000 > Treo 755p > Palm Pre > HTC Evo
    Only you know of you should keep the Pre. Are you happy with? Does it do all the things you need it to do? Do you feel it to be fragile? Don't let us make up your mind for you.

One guy's ideal smart phone is the next guy's trash
    Quote Originally Posted by demick514 View Post
    hi i own my palm pre for awhile
    i enjoy every little thing i could do with it
    compared to when i had an iphone
    but from alot of reviews i read..
    and since i owned the pre ;; i always felt its so fragile and easy to be broken compared to the iphone and most other smartphones out there
    and another thing.. the battery ****es me off no matter what way i try to save energy... but who knows if that issue is ever going to be fixed soon
    those are my only concerns
    should i go back to the iphone or keep my pre
    what do you think?
    you should go back to your iphone and give me your pre can't hurt to have a spare
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    thats the thing i seen the extended battery;; which i know would be perfect for me
    but i aint looking into having some fat pre lol with that huge back peice
    Well the other option is to get another usb charger (for work), a cigarette lighter charger (for in car) and something like a powermonkey to top up when away from a charger. That way you are always near to a backup.

The Pre's battery life isn't amazing but it appears similar to an iphone and my old N96 with heavy use. Smartphones love eating batterys. FACT.