Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    hi well a friend of mine updated his pre 1.3.1 and he went back to 1.2.1 mainly because my tether isnt working right even the paid version isnt working right well wifi isnt working right on my tether and he also said his phone crashed once in awile i still running 1.2.1 it seems like 1.2.1 is more reliable but as an note 1.3.1 seems to be a little bit faster so but i will not update then my pre runs very well on 1.2.1 and i have so much apps on it its a pain putting those back on and i need tether wifi working . so ya and i dont need the faebook app in the 1.3.1 update there are better apps for facebook then the facebook app palmbook friends flow or the x.facebook.com they are all way better. so to make it short i will one day update but for now i will not because 1.3.1 seem to have to much issues. i wait for a better update what really is worth updating and i rather have a great little bit slower pre then a fast one that crashes all the time and doesnt support wifi tether without problems. i hope i could help you with this post.
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    Can someone please indicate how to block updates? I love MyTehter and prefer to wait until all the bugs are worked out of 1.3.1. Please anyone?

Mike
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by kc2kj View Post
    Can someone please indicate how to block updates? I love MyTehter and prefer to wait until all the bugs are worked out of 1.3.1. Please anyone?

Mike
    Blocking Updates - WebOS Internals
    well I would just update . Since web doctor no longer deletes anything on usb partition where pics and music are. The only gamble is of course contacts but oh well for now . Lol not only that but we also have the good ol web repair utility that fixes issues as well without deleting personal info .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12