1.    #1  
    Edit: All seem to have been corrected...see final post if interested.

Howdy all, I am having a few issues I'd like some help on if anyone knows of fixes...

1) Whenever I send an email since my update to 1.3.1 the email does not leave the screen. Previously, i would send an email (new email or reply to email) and the card that the email was on would minimize itself and then disappear as if I had thrown it away to let me know that it had sent. Then, it went back to my email inbox screen so I could continue to work. Now, when i press send for the email, a notification pops up saying that the email is sending, but the email card remains on the screen full size. The notification eventually disappears, but the email remains on the screen. I have to minimize and swipe the email away...highly annoying compared to the old way. Any ideas?

2) My phone continues to tell me that I need to update to 1.3.1 even though I have. I tried doing the method of chmod -x UpdateDaemon by commandline (or whatever it was, can't remember exactly) that I found in the forums, but it has not worked. I continue to get update notifications. Any have an idea of how else to stop the update notifications?

3) I can no longer download apps from the app catalog since the update to 1.3.1. It says downloading, but no progress bar movement and no change for 5 minutes (haven't let it go past that). I am not getting any error messages, it basically just does nothing but it is not frozen. I have the mvapp solution installed, and have plenty of room on var. Before 1.3.1, I could download and install updates to my hearts content.

Thanks in advance!

Jmartino2011
    Last edited by jmartino2011; 11/22/2009 at 07:43 PM.
    My Patches
    -Change Number of Bookmarks.patch
    -Change Carrier String and Color of Carrier String and Date/Time.patch
    -Increase Top Bar Font Size.patch

If you appreciate the work or comments somebody has done, then use the thanks button to let them know!

"Freedom isn't free"
    It sounds like you downloaded the old version of the high priority and discard patch. You can download from here http://forums.precentral.net/webos-a...ml#post2041940
    As far as the other issues you mentioned I would probably visit the doctor if it was my Pre, someone might suggest something different.
  3.    #3  
    mamouton, looks like you were right...I installed the updated high priority/discard patch today from preware which took care of the problem...anyone have any advice on the other issues???
  4.    #4  
    so, i ended up plugging my phone in one time and walked away from it without thinking about the installation. It ended up installing on its own, much to my dismay when i realized it. However, it ended up doing no damage to my phone, it just loaded nfl and amazon store and other things i had removed. It also fixed my app catalog download dilemma! so, not quite sure what happened, but i'm not taking it for granted. No data seems to have been lost. I have not opened Updates again to see if it will recommend another install (which is how it happened the first time), but i'm not pushing my luck...
    My Patches
    -Change Number of Bookmarks.patch
    -Change Carrier String and Color of Carrier String and Date/Time.patch
    -Increase Top Bar Font Size.patch

If you appreciate the work or comments somebody has done, then use the thanks button to let them know!

"Freedom isn't free"