1.    #1  
    I just had my pre crash, so i had to re-intall, but im looking for my accuradio, and i cant find it

does anyone know where this app went? is it still available anywhere?

if you could lmk would be amazing

Thanks
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    Think it my be "gone with the accu wind"...actually no idea.
    Sanyo SCP 4500 > Samsung SCH 1900 > Sanyo SCP 5000 > Treo 755p > Palm Pre > HTC Evo
    Go to Apps-Explore-Music-All. It's the second one on the list
  4.    #4  
    for that, it shows i have no applications found......
    i just typed in accuradio and it was the first thing

using my acer aspire tethered to my palm pre
  6.    #6  
    then maybe its not on the cnd phones..... is there any way of capturing the app, and putting it up here, so us to download? maybe of the server here?
  7.    #7  
    anyone?
    same here.. accuradio just vanished after i webdoctored it to 1.3.1.
    not in app catlog, not in preware, i don't know if this a new limitation based on my country code or what (canada).
    we cannot download pay app here, fine!
    now palm is taking away free app too????? what's the point?
  9.    #9  
    see your having the same problem as i am..... this is why i asked if someone can download it and host the file so us in canada can grab it again....

hell i woulda left my phone alone if i knew id loose an app i used to enjoy!!
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    I highly doubt it's allowed to distribute apps from the Official App Catalog to the internet. Chances are the app isn't available for your Web OS version or country.

Just be patient, I'm sure there'll be a slew of radio apps eventually that are compatible with your area.
    Old Kyocera Phone (pay as you go) > Motorola RAZR > Palm Centro > Palm Pre
  11.    #11  
    im sure its not ment to be hosted either, but im sure alot of the app's we have for homebrew arent smiled upon by pre either.....

point is we used to have it, now we dont, so im asking for someone to host it, so i can have it back on my phone like i used too!!
    Quote Originally Posted by 2k3gixxer1000 View Post
    then maybe its not on the cnd phones..... is there any way of capturing the app, and putting it up here, so us to download? maybe of the server here?
    I don't think that is possible, otherwise there would be copies floating around of Classic and all the other apps we have 'lost' since going from 1.1.3 to 1.3.1
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway