Global Posts
    35 Global Posts

https://upgradechecker.bestbuymobile.com/

I may get another one... seeing as I'm not on contract right now. But probably not.

Have at it!
    Aw, good find! Catch 22, though: in order to save money at Best Buy I'd have to spend tons of money at Best Buy. (Silver members only. :-( )
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ananimus View Post
    Aw, good find! Catch 22, though: in order to save money at Best Buy I'd have to spend tons of money at Best Buy. (Silver members only. :-( )
    A ton of people spend enough/ year to do that. For me, it is pretty easy. Nobody else offers 12% discounts on photography equipment, which ends up being cheaper than wholesale. So not only do I save money, I save more money

But you are right. It isn't available to everybody. It is nice that it's for both new,and out of contract people.
    is anyone here willing to let me use their phone number so that I could take advantage of this deal?
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    Negatory. I just went there, they said it is a coupon, and that it would be linked to your Rewards Zone Card. No coupon, no deal is pretty much the answer I got. You should have received that coupon in the mail if you are a silver member. Hopefully there will be some good deals this next week.