Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Hey there,

is there a way to download stuff with the Pre browser? I tried it with pdfs several times but no success. Maybe with 1.3?

My old UIQ 2 and 3 phones can handle this...

Hartmund
    Try....Orange button + link
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    not working with the pdfs i want to download. is this the general way to download stuff, though?
    I was wondering when in the browser i try to download short clips. The file downloads but give me an error saying No Handle for .wmv? Is there no app available yet to view this? Thank you for any help.
    Would definitely be nice to have an app that played Windows (wmv), Quick Time (mov), and Real Player (ra) files. I might even consider paying for it, if not too dear.
    Do we know if Palm is working on that?
    Quote Originally Posted by hartmund View Post
    not working with the pdfs i want to download. is this the general way to download stuff, though?
    I was able to simply click a link for a pdf (the IRS form W-4 in this case), the pdf down loaded, and clicking the download indicator allowed the file to be opened in PDF viewer. Have you tried "rebooting" your phone? Kind of like Windows, rebooting/restarting your phone cures all sorts of niggling little quirks.
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Have u seen the Preware patches , Multi Mod & Video Downloads? dunno anything bout pdfs sorry