Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    is my pre screwed? ill be in a call or txting and ill see all sorts of "drops" like im touching the pre and apps all open and so on... is there a fix or new pre time... again!
    I had a similar issue when using an old wall charger. The phone looked like it was possessed opening, closing apps, dialing, hanging up. I dont use that charger anymore.
    Global Posts
    489 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by krazydav View Post
    I had a similar issue when using an old wall charger. The phone looked like it was possessed opening, closing apps, dialing, hanging up. I dont use that charger anymore.
    Me too...sort of..turns out my USB cable was bad....but if this is happening without charging...try a reboot...and report back...
    Yep, same thing happened to me. I was using a different wall charger, and the phone would just go berserk.
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    this while unplugged. uh oh
    Quick!! Get thee to an exorcist.
    if you have the original screen protector take it off . This is known to happen with either a bad battery or original screen protector the came with the pre. Of course with an off brand charger cable too.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    if you have the original screen protector take it off . This is known to happen with either a bad battery or original screen protector the came with the pre. Of course with an off brand charger cable too.
    matter fact i got a screen protector off ebay and its thin and nice... might be it actually, al my chargers are OEM so thats not it