1.    #1  
    Man, with all the complaints over the lack of the scrubber in the music player that have been posted here for months, you would think that there would be great rejoicing now that Palm has eliminated this deficiency.

Did I miss the celebration, or did most scrubber complainers miss this fix from Palm because they're using the Remix player?

Say what you will about Palm, but you can't say they're not listening to the complaints.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    I've been using Remix for quite some time but I never found the lack of a scrubber in the native music app a problem. Didn't really bother me either way.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Probably most people don't care that much that it's there, they just wanted to complain that it was missing.

No, it's probably people who found that essential switched to Remix or another phone, as you mentioned.
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    What's a scrubber in this context?
    It's there but if you use it to forward the track end is still chopped off. So no celebration here.

It primarily affects long tracks, which are my audio books. Nothing sucks harder than having the point of the article chopped off.
    Palm Vx > Treo 650 > Centro > G1 > Pre > BlackBerry 9700
    Quote Originally Posted by angiest View Post
    It cleans your phone for you.

Seriously thought I have no idea.
    What good is a man if he can not change the world?
    Kingdom of Heaven
    Global Posts
    226 Global Posts
    Where's the celebration over the "scrubber?"
    Huzzah!

How's that?
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by homerlanza View Post
    It cleans your phone for you.

Seriously thought I have no idea.
    Heh.

That is why I said "in this context..."
    Quote Originally Posted by angiest View Post
    It's the seek bar. Just tap on the empty space between the album cover and the control buttons.
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    I didn't complain about the lack of this feature, but I can speculate as to why this is a "don't care" for most people, and you touched on it in your post. Music Remix has been out for a while and it is FAR superior to even the updated Music app from Palm in 1.3.1 (scubber, lyrics, configurable, etc). So I think most people are using that and just don't care about the Palm Music app anymore. I know that's how I reacted.
    Why celebrate something that was SUPPOSED to be there from day one? No one should ever celebrate doing what you're supppsed to do.

That's why we're not celebrating text forwarding either. Palm gets no kudos from me for finally doing its job.
    Quote Originally Posted by ejohnnyk View Post
    Why celebrate something that was SUPPOSED to be there from day one? No one should ever celebrate doing what you're supppsed to do.

That's why we're not celebrating text forwarding either. Palm gets no kudos from me for finally doing its job.
    This and as you said in your first post OP the fact that those of us who cared about the scrubber stopped using palms music app a long time ago.
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by relic419 View Post
    It's the seek bar. Just tap on the empty space between the album cover and the control buttons.
    Thanks.

I don't know how I couldn't figure that one out by myself. :P
    Global Posts
    747 Global Posts
    "I take CARE of my kids!"

"You're SUPPOSED to take care of your kids!"
    Quote Originally Posted by ejohnnyk View Post

Yes, and that's precisely how it should work. When someone does something that doesn't meet our personal, highly subjective and often unreasonable standards, we are to complain and complain and complain about it, ad nauseum. Then, when they do what we've demanded, it's our obligation to sit back silently and smugly and to bask in the glory of finally receiving what we believe we're entitled to. Of course, we do this because we ourselves produce infinite value by all objective standards and are, in fact, infallible in our personal and professional lives.

And, it is by all of this that we contribute to the creation and maintenance of a civil society. Kudos to you, sir, for keeping the villains straight!
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    I was happy to see it, but found it rather a weird non-intuitive implementation (that you have to tap exactly on the name of the song in order to reveal it).
    I have music hidden and use remix.