Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    Now that it is available with the new OS, can someone tell me how to get it on my phone please?
    Launcher

Messaging

Preferences and Accoutns (under that little upper left hand corner MESSAGING TAB)

Add IM Account

Yahoo
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    Anyone else gettin the choice to add only one Yahoo! messenger account, but you can add more Google or AIM accounts to the messenger APP?
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    Thanks Kelly! you are awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by Verratio View Post
    Anyone else gettin the choice to add only one Yahoo! messenger account, but you can add more Google or AIM accounts to the messenger APP?
    This seems to be by design. Don't know why. Seems pretty silly to limit it to one Yahoo account when you can have 12 Google accounts. Go figure.
    Your welcome.

Why would you need more than one IM Yahoo (or Google or AIM) account? I don't understand that.
    Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlupkelly View Post
    Your welcome.

Why would you need more than one IM Yahoo (or Google or AIM) account? I don't understand that.
    I KNEW you were going to throw this up there. I just knew it.

Why would you need more than one email account or one pair of socks or.... Well... Why not?
    I can barely keep up with 1 each...don't know how people (wait multiple personalities maybe LOL) do it with more than 1.